Im new tried to post

cucumbers

Dear Sir @Heisen

first of all i absolutly appriciate your videos, everything is so honest and helpfull, it is some fresh breeze compared to the other youtubers "hit the bell, give me your likes buy my merch click my affiliate links" and most of them dont even have the degree of knowledge i have when it comes to growing and i dont know that much and they giving advice to others.

you may already noticed im not a native speaker, i mean i understand english perfect, but i never speak or write so please excuse my englisch sentences, i just finished watching every single video on your channel and appriciate it so much, i gained an unseen amount of knowledge from common things you do, talk about or show in your videos and i hope you keep on doing them.
sometimes i wish you would wear a go pro so i could see things you do with two hands but i dont want to be that guy that complains.

i would even watch you do some boring tasks like potting your plants in soil and listen to you talk about something, cause i dont know if you notice this, you spread so much usefull information in like subordinate clauses, i mean as suggestion try like a podcast / pottcast. :ROFLMAO:

i hope you keep on doing videos and keep on doing them the way you want, they are amazing and i like your personality, its a pleasure to watch them.
it took me some time to find your channel and i had some problems to watch them cause of youtubes policies that are different in every country as you can imagine.

here is a link to read: Germany’s Government Coalition Reaches Final Deal On Cannabis Legalization

after this passes it should be possible to order seeds from you and i would love to buy them.
keep up your hard work

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Dear Sir @Heisen

first of all i absolutly appriciate your videos, everything is so honest and helpfull, it is some fresh breeze compared to the other youtubers "hit the bell, give me your likes buy my merch click my affiliate links" and most of them dont even have the degree of knowledge i have when it comes to growing and i dont know that much and they giving advice to others.

you may already noticed im not a native speaker, i mean i understand english perfect, but i never speak or write so please excuse my englisch sentences, i just finished watching every single video on your channel and appriciate it so much, i gained an unseen amount of knowledge from common things you do, talk about or show in your videos and i hope you keep on doing them.
sometimes i wish you would wear a go pro so i could see things you do with two hands but i dont want to be that guy that complains.

i would even watch you do some boring tasks like potting your plants in soil and listen to you talk about something, cause i dont know if you notice this, you spread so much usefull information in like subordinate clauses, i mean as suggestion try like a podcast / pottcast. :ROFLMAO:

i hope you keep on doing videos and keep on doing them the way you want, they are amazing and i like your personality, its a pleasure to watch them.
it took me some time to find your channel and i had some problems to watch them cause of youtubes policies that are different in every country as you can imagine.

here is a link to read: Germany’s Government Coalition Reaches Final Deal On Cannabis Legalization

after this passes it should be possible to order seeds from you and i would love to buy them.
keep up your hard work
Thanks for the words. I have some cool stuff in the very immediate future coming.