I'm new here.

briguy

Hey there,

I am in a medical cannabis state and really looking forward to finally having weed somewhat legal... It makes me feel more comfortable joining forums. Not like that mattered before but it was always in the back of my mind. Here is a picture of my 3x3 with a Black Dog LED (sorry for the purple light but it works great) Brainstrap's Garlic Jelly in the back right, it is my favorite structured flower.

Attachments

TEXGR0

Hey there,

I am in a medical cannabis state and really looking forward to finally having weed somewhat legal... It makes me feel more comfortable joining forums. Not like that mattered before but it was always in the back of my mind. Here is a picture of my 3x3 with a Black Dog LED (sorry for the purple light but it works great) Brainstrap's Garlic Jelly in the back right, it is my favorite structured flower.
beautiful girls you got there. I’m growing a ton of Canuks stuff. C-99(fem) Canuk Cookies(fem), Skunk#1(reg), Bruce Banner (reg) and then I have a nice pheno from BCBD God Bud. I love Cali smoke, but right now (with me) it’s all about the BC Bud.