In-House Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a couple of plants we just took down by In House

Sluracane #7 second run on this plant which is a total snowball. I have seen some larger phenos picts but both times grown we have ended up with buds whose diameters won't challenge cake type plants but overall a nice plant. Frost is unreal and plant will stretch by 2 just doesn't get wide but has strong limbs. A great plant to stuff a tent with and not worry about unruly girls. 60 days and done

sluracane 1.jpg

sluracane 2.jpg

sluracane.jpg

Second plant is banana cake also second time growing and will not be the last. This stature wise leaned to the cake side with large large colas and large buds most of the way down. But the smell is all banana, I am not good at smells but this one was startling strong banana or warm banana bread. Extremely sticky that will ruin a set of scissors in a short time and leave your gloves a mess. Probably 2.5 times stretch which height wise all you could get in a tent but not really unruly.

banana cake 1.jpg

mids.jpg

banana cake.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I've really liked some of what IHG I've ran, and used several in crosses. Those look stellar. I'm curious, if you don't mind - did you pay the $200 retail per 10 pack?
[/QUOTE
You are correct on price, i am a sucker for a banana cross. They are the last of the IHG probably for the reason you spoke of, I have increasing trouble paying that 200 dollar spot. I have quite a few IHG strains and honestly most all are killer strains but those tall prices get tough even though you see more of those prices everyday.

While not a reg person I think i am going to run some banana ibl from jaws, been using more of the older seeds I have stashed as prices creep.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
You are correct on price, i am a sucker for a banana cross. They are the last of the IHG probably for the reason you spoke of, I have increasing trouble paying that 200 dollar spot. I have quite a few IHG strains and honestly most all are killer strains but those tall prices get tough even though you see more of those prices everyday.

While not a reg person I think i am going to run some banana ibl from jaws, been using more of the older seeds I have stashed as prices creep.
I'm a little late to the banana party, but am an enthusiastic late arrival. 🍌

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well cut our banana cake yesterday. Third time growing it as it is a hit with the guys but this one was much more special. Started showing purple buds as early as two weeks, much more branched pheno than the first two which were about 4 mains straight up while this one a great bush with multiple war club tops.
She started off with very purple buds but they grew muted as the frost just kept stacking. May have had bigger frost rails plants but these buds are just solid frost even when split they are frosted over in middle.

Picts
bnanan cake 4.jpg

bnanan cake 1.jpg

bnanan cake 2.jpg

Going to try to reveg this one, I think a good chance as the one clone I took about week 2 of bud rooted in less than 2 weeks and is a pure bush already certainly doesn't look like a clone.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Gromies outdoor winner was ihg fruit paradise ... beat out heisenbean wedding pie s1, ecsdxbubba ,bbc... csi... Pisces Polaris ...ihg black cherry candy .... thug pug dead banana ...... other than a hermie rainbow cookies from Ihg and a male from a fem seed everything was excellent ... even the hermie had wonderful seedy smoke.... sorry drunk rn

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Here is a couple of plants we just took down by In House

Sluracane #7 second run on this plant which is a total snowball. I have seen some larger phenos picts but both times grown we have ended up with buds whose diameters won't challenge cake type plants but overall a nice plant. Frost is unreal and plant will stretch by 2 just doesn't get wide but has strong limbs. A great plant to stuff a tent with and not worry about unruly girls. 60 days and done

View attachment 21312

View attachment 21313

View attachment 21314

Second plant is banana cake also second time growing and will not be the last. This stature wise leaned to the cake side with large large colas and large buds most of the way down. But the smell is all banana, I am not good at smells but this one was startling strong banana or warm banana bread. Extremely sticky that will ruin a set of scissors in a short time and leave your gloves a mess. Probably 2.5 times stretch which height wise all you could get in a tent but not really unruly.

View attachment 21315

View attachment 21316

View attachment 21317
Run both and was pleased to say theleast