Ichy all over please identify

Waxman420

Well i pulled stem from 5g grow bag today its only few days old i watered 2x enzymes as i was planning on recycling it. I found a bug its fast cant believe i caught a video .. my last grow was battling PM and got shit for yeild could this be the culprit
its been a while sinfe i took apart a root ball like this but it looks like its missing the fine horizontal hairs. I???

View attachment videocompress-069-20190322_011303.mp4
Screenshot_20190322-012947_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20190322-015111_Video Player.jpg20190322_011915.jpg20190322_011918.jpg

Waxman420

All i can think of is cuts i took in this summer and was gifted suprise thrips . Maybe this is Hypoaspis miles he bought trying to eradicate thrips. I don't think they lived very long tho. This took me like an hour i missed 2 others with camera thats when i grabbed it on my hand. It fits in the groove of fingerprint to give an idea of size. Showered and checked other pots didnt see any but my older 1g dont have hairy roots like my seedling cups. I'll take pictures tonight .

Hopefully someone can point me in right direction here if it is a bad bug i would like to treat asap this was other picture its bad tho this guy seemed more white but same fast soil cruise.20190302_223752.jpg IVE Only ever learned the HARD way. This is another great reason to use beans.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
All i can think of is cuts i took in this summer and was gifted suprise thrips . Maybe this is Hypoaspis miles he bought trying to eradicate thrips. I don't think they lived very long tho. This took me like an hour i missed 2 others with camera thats when i grabbed it on my hand. It fits in the groove of fingerprint to give an idea of size. Showered and checked other pots didnt see any but my older 1g dont have hairy roots like my seedling cups. I'll take pictures tonight .

Hopefully someone can point me in right direction here if it is a bad bug i would like to treat asap this was other picture its bad tho this guy seemed more white but same fast soil cruise.View attachment 1308 IVE Only ever learned the HARD way. This is another great reason to use beans.
Check the leaves undersides and see if you have anything going on there. Thrips would be hanging out there. A good USB microscope would help out alot. Especially taking in new cuts it's good to look em over for mildew or bugs before you even quarantine them and than a good look over before you bring em out

Hopefully someone can point me in right direction here if it is a bad bug i would like to treat asap this was other picture its bad tho this guy seemed more white but same fast soil cruise.View attachment 1308 IVE Only ever learned the HARD way. This is another great reason to use beans.
Thats why I hate accepting cuts from others. It’s always risky. I stopped altogether, but when did would keep them in quarantine for their first run. I never had a bad experience but learned from plenty of other horror stories. Maybe I’ll go back to it if legalization ever arrives.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Yeah I couldn't identify the little twat either. But googling the above it sure looks like that or a form of that.
Its a good bug by the looks of it.

SCJedi

Synergist

That's a Stratios (Hypoaspis). They'll hang out and break your thrip cycle but they never really go completely away. They'll lurk in the shadows and eat prey if it shows up.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Check greengeenes garden root aphids video on YouTube. Shows the root aphids and what he does to get rid of them. The guy I knew with the same problem did basically the same thing but I didn’t make a video. Sorry I don’t know how to link the video on here. Hope that helps✌🏻