I think i have caught the very earliest picture of p.m. possible

Waxman420

Thoughts? I had PM last round and decided to just do a quick clean as i needed to sex some seedlings for outdoor season . I flowered these plants knowing 99% chance they wouldnt finish without PM. I am in canada and have no access to most of the systemic fungicides availability . After summer i plan on starting fresh wherever possible also burn sulphur and start a regular ipm schedule with the new seedlings 190416_213641.jpg
Im pretty sure the white is residue from a previous spraying of white wash or attak by optic foliar. The wiskers are the fungus spores growing i imagine these are the dreaded floaters that spread so fast. I wiped the leaves down it took till week 7 but the cat came back.20190413_211705.jpg190414_204558.jpg190414_204611.jpg190415_213708.jpg190414_204611.jpg

190416_213641.jpg190416_213641.jpg

Attachments

Waxman420

If you saw the data logged you wouldnt believe i have pm issues. I think i brought it in from the outdoor crop last fall after it started im at 75deg 40rh day and night. Last crop it was dropping to 65. It started much later this round week 7 as opposed to week 4

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
You need to raise your ambient temperature IMO! Ambient RH isn’t always a great measure either — leaves transpire so the RH around leaves can be much higher if airflow isn’t sufficient. Also UV light annihilates PM IIRC. I haven’t had issues with PM while growing under CMH.

With all that said, just keep your plants healthy and they won’t ever be preyed on.

Waxman420

You need to raise your ambient temperature IMO! Ambient RH isn’t always a great measure either — leaves transpire so the RH around leaves can be much higher if airflow isn’t sufficient. Also UV light annihilates PM IIRC. I haven’t had issues with PM while growing under CMH.

With all that said, just keep your plants healthy and they won’t ever be preyed on.

Ive eliminated the ac and turned the light down lower this raising temps a touch its holding 78 or so.
i own a uvoaire ozone ultraviolet thingy my buddy borrowed and never returned. Im going to try and get ahold of him that would be sweet if i could just run that for 5 on 5 off at night.

Red green cure is unavailable in canada ive found an ebay seller that will ship its outrageous the cost but everyone says it works.

Next round i plan on cleaning everything including a.c. coil. Ive also been spraying method 1 and neem/karanja oils alternating every 3 days . I also have attak by opticfoliar ive been using occasionally.