I made it

SCJedi

Synergist
I'm Keith and I'm a native northern California guy. I am 48 and have lived and grown in all four corners of the US (literally) and some in the middle too. (I can't believe the shit I pulled off in Missouri)

Anyway, I'm a lifelong learner. Dirt, hydro, automation, soil microbiology, commercial ag technique, etc. I love it all. I'm an academic. BSc in Toxicology with 6+ years of hazmat. 12 years of tax accounting and finance and currently have my EA and am a CPA candidate. I am also about a third of the way through an MBA program which will contain a thesis on my latest obsession, tissue culture. The time is now.

I fell head over heals in love with cannabis at 15 and began growing then. I knew it was more than a hobby when I was being summoned to the PNW to clean up people's problem grows. I was only 22. I get more of a thrill out of guiding growers in a bright direction and seeing them succeed than I do from consuming cannabis. I participate, but am not always right. I'm a daily forum user because I still learn something new all of the time.

I spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz (hence the name and avatars) so I also like long beach walks too. I'm looking at you @HydroRed . 😆

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm Keith and I'm a native northern California guy. I am 48 and have lived and grown in all four corners of the US (literally) and some in the middle too. (I can't believe the shit I pulled off in Missouri)

Anyway, I'm a lifelong learner. Dirt, hydro, automation, soil microbiology, commercial ag technique, etc. I love it all. I'm an academic. BSc in Toxicology with 6+ years of hazmat. 12 years of tax accounting and finance and currently have my EA and am a CPA candidate. I am also about a third of the way through an MBA program which will contain a thesis on my latest obsession, tissue culture. The time is now.

I fell head over heals in love with cannabis at 15 and began growing then. I knew it was more than a hobby when I was being summoned to the PNW to clean up people's problem grows. I was only 22. I get more of a thrill out of guiding growers in a bright direction and seeing them succeed than I do from consuming cannabis. I participate, but am not always right. I'm a daily forum user because I still learn something new all of the time.

I spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz (hence the name and avatars) so I also like long beach walks too. I'm looking at you @HydroRed . 😆
How about naps afterwards?? :LOL: Glad to see you got stuff figured out!

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner

Howdy!
Fellow year of the dog here.
I knew there was a reason why I like you. :D

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

Welcome to Chuckers Paradise

Welcome!

I loved every minute of the four years I lived in SC