I Grow Things

Faneto

New seed drop started last week. List of seeds below.

Osiris 1 ( Cannatonic x Star Pupil ) x Marmalade by Well Grown.
Black Cherry Freakshow ( Black Cherry Punch x Freakshow sourced from a friend.
Banana Punch ( Banana Og x Purple Punch ) by Symbiotic Genetics
Devine Feminine ( Ghostblood Bx2 x Ghostblood Bx2 ) x (Wedding Cake x Durban Poison) by FireNewBreed
King Bling ( Platinum x King Sherb ) by In House Genetics (fems)
Truffle Jelly ( Jelly Breathe BX1 x White Truffle ) by Beleaf Cannabis
Mac Stomper F2 ( Mac Stomper #7 x Mac Stomper ) by Sunken Treasure Seeds
Periwinkle Pez- Purple Punch x SSH F3 by Dynasty Genetics

Faneto

Each and every single strain listed above have 3-5 seeds each started. I am only working with 1 strain that is feminized and that is the King Bling. That will be grown hydroponically and the rest are all in a 70/30 mix of coco and soil with soil being the 70%. The fems have 3 seeds started and the rest all have 5.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I did drop. Most of the seedlings have already broken ground, still waiting on a few more though. I do plan on logging the grow as well as long as I feel welcomed here and don't get treated like I have on other various forums.
As long as you're here for the plant's you'll fit right in.welcome to chuckers man.awsome another fellow salt's grower I can bounce ideas off. What kinda setup you running? Tent,room,sealed room?

Faneto

As long as you're here for the plant's you'll fit right in.welcome to chuckers man.awsome another fellow salt's grower I can bounce ideas off. What kinda setup you running? Tent,room,sealed room?
Thanks!!! I am running open rooms but I only use those once I figure sexes out and exactly what I want to do with each plant. When I am sprouting or rooting clones, I have smaller tents for that. I grow perpetually for the most part. Also, yes ask away. I am no expert but I know enough but always look to bounce ideas around as well from time to time.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I'm running a similar setup by the description you wrote.iv been running coco/perlite since I started growing and I actually just gave DWC a try and I'm impressed with growth rates And plant health.it made me want to setup a 4 site RDWC this fall! I would have scroged this plant if I knew she was going to get this large😂 pictures from last weekend.27 gallon tote with 15 gallon RezScreenshot_20220606-065803_Gallery.jpg

Faneto

I'm running a similar setup by the description you wrote.iv been running coco/perlite since I started growing and I actually just gave DWC a try and I'm impressed with growth rates And plant health.it made me want to setup a 4 site RDWC this fall! I would have scroged this plant if I knew she was going to get this large😂 pictures from last weekend.27 gallon tote with 15 gallon RezView attachment 115903
Nice. Yea, plants sure get big and fast when working with hydroponics. My soil plants would take double the time it would take for one in DWC-RDWC. Fun times lugging water as I am sure she is chugging like a horse. My main room is 8ft by 16 ft, smaller one is 4ft by 8ft and I also have a 4ft x 4ft tent and a 2ft x 4ft tent but rarely that gets used. I scrog my hydroponic grows as well but this time around I have a new idea I wanted to try using bamboo sticks around my buckets ( like a tomato cage sort of ) but I also have to use a main-line type of grow. This grow I am doing now is more of a pheno hunt if you'd call it that. Hoping to find 2-4 plants to make mothers and fathers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
New seed drop started last week. List of seeds below.

Osiris 1 ( Cannatonic x Star Pupil ) x Marmalade by Well Grown.
Black Cherry Freakshow ( Black Cherry Punch x Freakshow sourced from a friend.
Banana Punch ( Banana Og x Purple Punch ) by Symbiotic Genetics
Devine Feminine ( Ghostblood Bx2 x Ghostblood Bx2 ) x (Wedding Cake x Durban Poison) by FireNewBreed
King Bling ( Platinum x King Sherb ) by In House Genetics (fems)
Truffle Jelly ( Jelly Breathe BX1 x White Truffle ) by Beleaf Cannabis
Mac Stomper F2 ( Mac Stomper #7 x Mac Stomper ) by Sunken Treasure Seeds
Periwinkle Pez- Purple Punch x SSH F3 by Dynasty Genetics
I like a vast selection too. Don't be disappointed with the Freakshow cross if it ain't freaky. I had some pollen get loose and get on a Freakshow and all the beans are regular ol' plants. Seems it takes another generation for those recessive traits to pop out, then it's only half. He could be generations in tho, who knows.

Faneto

I like a vast selection too. Don't be disappointed with the Freakshow cross if it ain't freaky. I had some pollen get loose and get on a Freakshow and all the beans are regular ol' plants. Seems it takes another generation for those recessive traits to pop out, then it's only half. He could be generations in tho, who knows.
As far as I know they are F1's from a cross he just made. I have run a plethora of different crosses and vic versa on his behalf. We send pollen and cuts to each other all the time. I personally have grown the Freakshow in the past and to be honest, I had mixed reviews on it. So with empty spaces, I figured why not. I don't expect much though to be honest as I am sure I'll end up with all different results.

Faneto

Hello and welcome!That Freak show crossed with Black Cherry Punch sounds fun. It would be great to see all of these nice choices.
I tried to stay away from feminized seeds but included one as it's from a pretty recent drop. To be honest, that Freakshow cross I don't expect to hit on at all but hey, ya know know right? Thanks for the welcome as well.