I don't like small buds.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I like lil buds.
Lil buds matter too.
they always get the job done.
Welcome just the same. I'd do one plant, veg and lst it for 6 months get like 50-60 tops and bud her. Should be a nice harvest. But like others have said more smaller plants will get you a better return faster. In that 8.5-9 months you grow that monster you could've flipped three runs.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man all my big buds got deleted when the rollitup site got hacked. I have a couple pics from back then but they're on old threads over there and I can't get them to transfer.

The downside with huge buds, as mentioned several times already, is the bud rot. The grape god I had years ago would bud rot even with fans blowing right on the colas in 50% humidity. Had to run them at 30-40% RH and still had to harvest early every now and then.

This was one of the last beaster I grew, sin city seeds buddha dream. This is after a couple days of drying as well.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
@i_want_a_2lbs_plants

hey man, so I don't know very much, or anything really about hydro, or dwc, but i was reading your post, and a few ideas did pop up in my head. figured it can't hurt to share! if this was already said or mentioned my bad.

but my idea was, I believe heisen is using a 5g dwc bucket! why not try and use a 18g tote? I don't see any reason it wouldn't work for hydro, cut the lid, place in a net pot? I use them for my sips, and many other things!

my second idea, was thinking you could use a Scrog like I do! I pulled 1.3 pounds off one plant in a 4x4 with an old 1k hps, this round I'm shooting for 2! I made my own Scrog for less then 20$ and it works amazing!

well good luck!