Hypochlorous acid.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Any one using this? Just read up and sounds like a good thing to have around. Good against root rot bud rot etc.
Spendy but you can make your own.
Thinking I may make a generator.
Couple carbon rods. Dc 12v1amp supply.
Kosher salt and a bit of vinegar.

D

Deleted member 2835

I use it to keep my drippers clog free and I also spray everything in my room with it. You can get a gallon for 20 bucks if you look around.
It's the main ingredient in athenas cleanse and floraflexs root drip. They both want like 50 for a gallon

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Any one using this? Just read up and sounds like a good thing to have around. Good against root rot bud rot etc.
Spendy but you can make your own.
Thinking I may make a generator.
Couple carbon rods. Dc 12v1amp supply.
Kosher salt and a bit of vinegar.
I bought the one on Amazon for 159.00 works really good. I run it three times and turns the test strips dark purple which is way over 200 ppm

D

Deleted member 60

There used to be quite a few products containing this on the shelves back when i ran hydro. Zone was one. I believe house and Garden had another. I'm blanking on the other popular one...but the method of the madness (LOL) was the same. Talk about white underwear...:ROFLMAO:

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Just picked up actinovate...Jorge Cervantes did a segment with a grower in Oregon on it as a pre flower application prior to guard against pm etc...also per label

Actinovate is a great addition to any Integrated Pest Management program, and can be used safely and effectively alongside beneficial fungi, such as mycorrhizal inoculant products. Actinovate can also be used safely and effectively alongside a rotation of traditional fungicides. Also, Actinovate does not need to be rotated, and can be used year-after-year, season-after-season, as unlike other fungicides, there are no pathogen resistance issues caused by prolonged or repeated use of biological solutions such as S. lydicus. Actinovate is OMRI-Listed as an organic input, therefore, it is a great resource for organic growers and gardeners for organic control of fungal pathogens. Additionally, Actinovate is Pollinator Safe, as trials have shown that exposure to Actinovate had no adverse effects on honeybees.