Humidifier recommendations for 2x4 tent?

Farmr.n.

I recommend the ones that have a digital thermostat so you can set the humidity , too many times I’ve left them running to find my room at like 90% with wet walls. I have same issues with low humidity in winter times .

Farmr.n.

I like the idea of the humidifier outside of the tent I did try with the one I’m using but obviously to small It’s a 6 Litre Levoit it just pretty much ran all day all night I was concerned that it could cause mold in my basement in the long run also it is the family rec room . My basement is 20 x 30 ft I have 4 tents myself so I’m in the same boat as the OP any suggestions are welcomed , winter months are cold here so being in a basement not the best place to begin with .

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That’s a good idea though I’ve tried myself and had no luck the humidifier just kept running all day and couldn’t even get my humidity up in my basement let alone tent . Can you recommend a humidifier that may work my basement is about 30ft x 20ft. I have a built in humidifier to my furnace already my basement stays at about 25% RH in winters temps about 17 degrees .
You’re going to have a much harder time in a room that size. That’s a room the size of an entire floor. In your case I would put the humidifier in the tent, keep the exhaust fan on a really low speed, and then have it speed up when the humidity gets too high in the tent. The AC Infinity Cloudline fans work well for this.

Farmr.n.

Cool thanks , that’s what I’ve been doing also is a challenge for getting good airflow cause you pull to much air out your humidity and temp drop so you kinda got to balance it . I did almost buy that infinity cloud but I was concerned of technical issues arising so I got the model without .

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Cool thanks , that’s what I’ve been doing also is a challenge for getting good airflow cause you pull to much air out your humidity and temp drop so you kinda got to balance it . I did almost buy that infinity cloud but I was concerned of technical issues arising so I got the model without .
Did you still get one of their cloudline fans, but without the controller? If you did, then you can swap out the speed control it came with for their "Controller 67" which will let you do what you need.

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Just got this delivered, and hooked it up to my Inkbird humidistat - works great. And with the hose, you could keep it outside of your tent for easy access. You just have to make sure the delivery tube doesn't have a sag that would collect the water and block it. With 3 liter capacity, it should go pretty long.ddd.jpg