Humboldt Blueberry Muffin

Opie1

Master Grower
There were freebies somewhere I seen yesterday, smaller packs. Did you get your Northern lights? I took a chance on IRG old school NL. You gonna make a good bb/nl staple cross like that used to be around? Hope so, good luck.
Yeah I already made a few fem NL’s, what I had was really good. I hadn’t thought about a bb/nl but now that you mention it, it’d be a swell idea. I passed on some original blueberry (not Dutch Passion either) to my partner, I’m hoping he can find a really good pheno to use in some projects. I’m not sure what to expect out of these Muffins, I’ve heard and seen a lotta good though, supposed to be pretty stout too.
I’ll try to keep these posted up as they progress, it’ll probably be a little slow until spring time though. I’m hoping ol’ man winter is packing his shit and getting outta here soon, as I’ve already had enough but then again he may be just getting warmed up.
Hang on for the ride!

pharmfreshnc

Yeah I already made a few fem NL’s, what I had was really good. I hadn’t thought about a bb/nl but now that you mention it, it’d be a swell idea. I passed on some original blueberry (not Dutch Passion either) to my partner, I’m hoping he can find a really good pheno to use in some projects. I’m not sure what to expect out of these Muffins, I’ve heard and seen a lotta good though, supposed to be pretty stout too.
I’ll try to keep these posted up as they progress, it’ll probably be a little slow until spring time though. I’m hoping ol’ man winter is packing his shit and getting outta here soon, as I’ve already had enough but then again he may be just getting warmed up.
Hang on for the ride!
Ive grown BBM twice, its very terpy, resinous, as all Nats gear is. Its got great taste to match the nose, and a stony high.
Finishes early, with beautiful color.

Opie1

Master Grower
5C0A6ADC-F551-475F-BDD0-FAD70CD3EF5E.jpeg
After this one showed sex I up-potted her into a 2g smartpot and left her under 12/12, just to see how it’d turn out. The buds look kinda loose and I think it’s because the light fixture overhead was too high (I couldn’t lower it because there was a bigger/taller plant already under it). But I think it’ll turn out fine now, it’s really loud smelling, definitely very berry.
5F69BE4E-77A8-4A00-8618-7F612462C8F8.jpeg
I took clones from this one, just in case. It is a pretty fast flowering strain once it gets going, so that’s one plus.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
All my HSC strains grew denser buds as clones (indoor) vs from seed (outdoor) . Probably other factors involved but just wrapped up my second and third gen of all gas og, bbm, vanilla frosting, and collie man kush. BBM completely penetrated the whole house down to my pillow. Glad that's over with. The gas and collie man right now are the last of last years clones and are gorgeous. The CMK has my favorite terps and the gas has developed a fruity gas pebbles super frosty. Crossed all with pollen from royal highness, humboldt dream moby dick and a recently dog patch from lucky dog. Every royal highness and humbolt humbolt dream were male so I collected a fair amount of pollen. The Humboldt dream male grew 6 ft in a 5 gal pot fully neglected. Was gorgeous a plant.

20210403_185631.jpg

BBM

Resized_20210310_111043.jpeg

Gas. Lotsa frosty biscuits

20210505_121636.jpg

CMK more frosty biscuits

Royal highness Week 8F(Mid).jpeg.jpg

Someone's royal highness grow I was hoping for. Down to my last 5 seeds hopefully get something to work with here.