How You Doin’?

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Thanks so much
Right on, I’m here, party on!
I saw this and I’m gonna try to make one for this thread...
View attachment 45603
Just a bit of trivia...

In Cuba there is a traditional cigar rolled that way called a culebra (meaning snake in Spanish), it's 3 cigars braided together meant to be taken apart and smoked individually. The story, if I remember correctly, is that the torcedor (cigar roller) was allowed to take 3 cigars a day for personal consumption, so they would roll 3 cigars and braid them like so for easy keeping. (y)

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Just a bit of trivia...

In Cuba there is a traditional cigar rolled that way called a culebra (meaning snake in Spanish), it's 3 cigars braided together meant to be taken apart and smoked individually. The story, if I remember correctly, is that the torcedor (cigar roller) was allowed to take 3 cigars a day for personal consumption, so they would roll 3 cigars and braid them like so for easy keeping. (y)
Guy I worked with text me a picture of one of those one time. Had a red labeled band on it, Pretty cool and cool story behind it.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
I'm certain that's just a retaliatory touche' meant for humor. "Cause neither of us mistake good natured elbows for anything else.

You have no idea how long I've waited to use the James Woods meme. :)
I admit I took a minute to think about your possible motivation. Then I realized I've done nothing to invoke your wrath so I laughed.
I took it as a compliment that you gave me a straight-faced ball-busting and presumed I'd 'get it'. Hence I gave it back in the same vein.

If you thought I wasn't around today because I was a sad little camper, nope, just out ice fishing. 🙂 Cheers!