How to grow shitty weed and breed boof 101 with kmog

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
So I’m not going to list everything I have running, but I’ll do my mom library, which is most of what I’m currently flowering. Have seedlings but too many too list. For anyone that’s wondering, I’m licensed for 99 plant count.

Tahoe og(cut I’ve had since 2008)
Tahoe(west coast clones just grabbed, definitely not the same cut I’ve had forever)
Sfv
Valley girl og
Face off(probably not legit or I mislabeled the cut I’m flowering........😅)
Gsc(thin mint)
GMT
Wedding Cake
Pre 98 x katsu bubba
Pre 98 bubba
Jungle cake
Mr. E
Purple Punch
Gg4
Bubba 76(probably getting the axe after this run)
Clearwater(maitai #4 x wedding cake
Larry Og
Alien Dog
ECSD
Tahoe x Larry
Blue Dream
Chem4(3 diff cuts)
Dank Sinatra f2(basement danks version)
Crystal cookies
Eternal Og
Platinum Bubba
Animal cookies

probably forgot a couple but yeah.....

KMOG

Btw I know about the two sort of n def plants in the tent(cmh/led white light). Everything in there is more or less pushed to the point of light saturation, >900umole on the corners and sides. Granted, In the bigger flowering space there are 2 plants over 6’ in ~21 gallons of coco drinking 2 gal of nutrient solution a day with 0 runoff(which doesn’t make me happy) that are probably getting closer to 1400umole because they’re so much taller than everything else and I like flowering areas to be over 800umole everywhere so.....not moving the lights.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So I’m not going to list everything I have running, but I’ll do my mom library, which is most of what I’m currently flowering. Have seedlings but too many too list. For anyone that’s wondering, I’m licensed for 99 plant count.

Tahoe og(cut I’ve had since 2008)
Tahoe(west coast clones just grabbed, definitely not the same cut I’ve had forever)
Sfv
Valley girl og
Face off(probably not legit or I mislabeled the cut I’m flowering........😅)
Gsc(thin mint)
GMT
Wedding Cake
Pre 98 x katsu bubba
Pre 98 bubba
Jungle cake
Mr. E
Purple Punch
Gg4
Bubba 76(probably getting the axe after this run)
Clearwater(maitai #4 x wedding cake
Larry Og
Alien Dog
ECSD
Tahoe x Larry
Blue Dream
Chem4(3 diff cuts)
Dank Sinatra f2(basement danks version)
Crystal cookies
Eternal Og
Platinum Bubba
Animal cookies

probably forgot a couple but yeah.....
Nice list man.

KMOG

More of the list

tahoe s1s
Larry s1s
Sfv s1s
Fl s1s
Highland Thai lr
Balkhi lr
Johaar lr
Ksmorz
Uggles
Alien apple warp
Diamond sauce
Meow
79 Xmas bud
California cherries
Snausages
Slurricane
White star
Hazy og
Ghosts and ghouls
Paki chitral kush
Riddler
Gsc(forum)

KMOG

I wasnt sure if they were the IHG or the Archive
Oh, my bad. In-house ^ lol, I got them when they were $105 Christmas sale with 10% off coupon. Archives stuff is too expensive for me to justify. I buy a ton of seeds, but don’t like paying over 80 or so for 7-12. Can get great(lots of the time better)for less than half of what a lot of these guys are selling these unstable poly hybrids for. I grow their shit too don’t get me wrong, but I wait for sales to go that get them under $100. Only packs I’ve paid over $125 for I think are my Alien genetics sour apple crosses because I really want to find a sour apple pheno. I’m hoping it’s similar to the Thai sour apple I got when I was 18-19 that smelled/tasted like Carmel apples, and a charity auction with a bunch of lime pop crosses for someone’s cancer bills. I paid a lot for those. It’s maybe 60-70 seed though.