How Old Are You?

GCG

Dinosaur
LOL! I think we had one of those between three of us.....in case we needed to be accurate, lol. Still got an OHAUS tripple beam around here somewhere.
My dad was a science teacher and I remember well him complaining all the time the chemistry lab was being pilfered...particlarly the triples and beakers. LMAO...........he said the kids were using the beakers to make roach clips................oh man, my ribs hurt thinking about it.
I think I still have a triple beam with my HS engraved on it somewhere.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I knew I was getting older when I could no longer piss in the toilet from 5 feet away and I actually entertained the idea of wearing slippers . The bodies a bit worn from professional fishing but the mind is still full download . 52 coming up

Venus

Water boy
The first time I was at my friends house and he had an older sister who had the weed....after every hit I would go to the window and see if the cops were coming, lol.
Haha that’s so similar to my first time too. Was 16 at a gf’s house and her older brother had the weed. I had 2 bongs and didn’t really feel much (YET), had a third and boom. I was seriously fucked up similar to being on acid, I went absolutely nuts lol. Would go to the window every 2 mins to see if my parents were coming lol. It was the kitchen window and under it sat a dish rack FULL of dishes. As I finished looking out the window for like the 50th time my jacket hooked the dish rack and pulled it clean off the bench. Omg the sound of all the plates, glasses and the all the metal cutlery smashing on the tiles just an explosion!!
Didn’t smoke again til I was 20

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Haha that’s so similar to my first time too. Was 16 at a gf’s house and her older brother had the weed. I had 2 bongs and didn’t really feel much (YET), had a third and boom. I was seriously fucked up similar to being on acid, I went absolutely nuts lol. Would go to the window every 2 mins to see if my parents were coming lol. It was the kitchen window and under it sat a dish rack FULL of dishes. As I finished looking out the window for like the 50th time my jacket hooked the dish rack and pulled it clean off the bench. Omg the sound of all the plates, glasses and the all the metal cutlery smashing on the tiles just an explosion!!
Didn’t smoke again til I was 20
Acid 😂 A couple years ago the wife and I decided to go fishing on acid , was an interesting night . Anyway on the way home afterwards the cops decided to pull me over , I looked across at the wife who was sitting with this fucked up grin on her face giggling like a school girl . My thoughts were that’s it where doomed. I looked across and said whatever you do stay in the car as I got out to walk back and engage them . The first thing they said to me was “ Have you seen anything unusual tonight sir ? “ I nearly lost it . I’m thinking shit yeah , all night . Somehow I kept it together enough to go on my way without incident . The Cops were looking for someone else . Thank god they never questioned the wife .