How much ucroots per gallon ???

angel4us

Super Active Member
On uc roots webpage they recommend for maintenance 3-5 ml per gallon every 5-7 days under 70 degrees or every 3-5days over 70 degrees.
So you are saying 6 ml per gallon .... but do you add it like they are saying -or do you let it go and just add the six ml per gallon on nutrient changes every two weeks ????

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
On uc roots webpage they recommend for maintenance 3-5 ml per gallon every 5-7 days under 70 degrees or every 3-5days over 70 degrees.
So you are saying 6 ml per gallon .... but do you add it like they are saying -or do you let it go and just add the six ml per gallon on nutrient changes every two weeks ????
6ml per gallon every week. Its pasteurized chlorine basically so you cant over due it. What they reccomend is not enough. 6ml per once a wrek and if you have real shitty water use every 4 days

angel4us

Super Active Member
24A0B48F-F25C-437F-94BE-3AA1F8B031F7.jpeg
Here is my water system.... two stage house filters before iv sterilizer then step up pressure pump into 7 stage reverse osmosis deionazation ..... so I’m near zero ppm
Another question : do you swap out nutes every two weeks ? Or if they doing well do you go longer ?????
Tomorrow will be two weeks for my babies in their new home but I just ordered a gallon of the General Hydroponics Flora Series grow (green) part which won’t be here till 7th ???
For some stupid reason I bought gallons of bloom and micro but only quart of grow( green) .... I do have 3/4 of a bottle of grow but it’s 12 years old ???????? Don’t know if stuff goes bad / loses effectiveness being opened and that old ..... but babies doing fine so I should be ok waiting and actually need to lower screen and defoliate undergrowth because it’s like a jungle !!!!