How much force ?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Do you think a bench-vise and hot-plates could squeeze the rosin juice out ?
,,,or would I be leaving too much on the table ?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
If you can do it with a curling iron i would think you could use the bench vice. If it were me i would press the bud right in the parchment paper and not use a filter bag. I would think that would need a little less pressure not using the bag. You might get a piece of material or two just pick them out.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I used plates and a vice to press for 2 months with no probs, but it was not high quality. I finally built a press and am getting a great product. As far as return goes, it is very strain dependent. I have some smoke, covered in trichomes and it doesn't put out hardly anything. Other smoke, I can get close to 25% (never actually hit 25 yet) both were killer smoke, dried about the same time, but 1 drips with love, and the other don't even like me.
Funny thing is that the one that doesn't put much out in the way of rosin, puts out the most, highest grade hash of anything else in my garden. Go figure.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
To answer your question about the pressure, I tighten it until it's snug, then I add pressure slowly as the juices flow. Just a little bit at a time.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
U only need maybe a ton of pressure so u are good . Only prob is getting accurate temps . Quality will lack and so will the consistency which is important. Jmho

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
U only need maybe a ton of pressure so u are good . Only prob is getting accurate temps . Quality will lack and so will the consistency which is important. Jmho
I only have a 6ton press, I use 120micron bags, and I usually heat at around 160-165° for up to 10 minutes slowly adding pressure, I don't sell, but, because I am really addicted to growing it, I have a lot. It's easier to hide a couple of ounces of hash, and rosin than it is pounds and pounds of weed. I love pressing it, but I'm not big on smoking it (rosin, not hash I love my hash) my wife can smoke that shit day and night.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I only have a 6ton press, I use 120micron bags, and I usually heat at around 160-165° for up to 10 minutes slowly adding pressure, I don't sell, but, because I am really addicted to growing it, I have a lot. It's easier to hide a couple of ounces of hash, and rosin than it is pounds and pounds of weed. I love pressing it, but I'm not big on smoking it (rosin, not hash I love my hash) my wife can smoke that shit day and night.
To me rosin is the best because it's the closest thing to smoking flower and I prefer the Entourage effect if u will . It can be very nice if smoked in small amount through the day and I never smell like weed which is always a good thing. What u smoke ur rosin from? And btw 165 is promo stuff👌👌. U re press later? At that low of a temp u can def got more out

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
:)
A flower that has been in the dryer for 3 or 4 days...pressed into rosin through a bag is my favorite concentrate to taste what the flowers have for terps. They are vivid and intense. About as close to live resin as you can get without a solvent.

I like that when i make hash i can put in a lot...get out a bunch. Rosin is more of a sunny day project...Its sunny today. Where the hell did i put those rosin bags...All i can find are my 30s and i have to make the kief to press it so where are those bags...

I find it hard to prefer anything for long because they all have distinct differences. If i make rosin out of kief i may say that is the top shit for me but until then nothing beats hash made with really great buds. Ripped HARD...A pea sized ball and a couple of bong rips and it does the job of a thumber.

But i am charging my rosin pens...i made some purple betty rosin and it tastes like blueberry/blackberry pie :D delicious.

Why decide when you can WaFfLe!

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
:)
A flower that has been in the dryer for 3 or 4 days...pressed into rosin through a bag is my favorite concentrate to taste what the flowers have for terps. They are vivid and intense. About as close to live resin as you can get without a solvent.

I like that when i make hash i can put in a lot...get out a bunch. Rosin is more of a sunny day project...Its sunny today. Where the hell did i put those rosin bags...All i can find are my 30s and i have to make the kief to press it so where are those bags...

I find it hard to prefer anything for long because they all have distinct differences. If i make rosin out of kief i may say that is the top shit for me but until then nothing beats hash made with really great buds. Ripped HARD...A pea sized ball and a couple of bong rips and it does the job of a thumber.

But i am charging my rosin pens...i made some purple betty rosin and it tastes like blueberry/blackberry pie :D delicious.

Why decide when you can WaFfLe!
It's a apx pulsar. I have tried several of them, but it is the best I have tried yet. I don't repress but I use the leftover in oil.15837511350443680408385283036289.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I do the same. I use the evolve. I have a kandypen and the evolve works better. Cheap and it can rip HUGE clouds. It also can hook up to an iceborn ice filter to cool it down a bit.

If your vape pen is not working right....you have too much rosin in it....lol. Took me a while to figure it out but they take very little rosin. half a pea size is about right.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I do the same. I use the evolve. I have a kandypen and the evolve works better. Cheap and it can rip HUGE clouds. It also can hook up to an iceborn ice filter to cool it down a bit.

If your vape pen is not working right....you have too much rosin in it....lol. Took me a while to figure it out but they take very little rosin. half a pea size is about right.
This one has triple quartz covered coils, it hits like a young Mike Tyson. And it's amazing how little you have to put in it. The first time I tried rosin it was thru a honey straw, it sucked. But I got higher than I've been in over a decade.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
You know what's funny I've had three different units atomizers and none of them do the trick for me I get the weirdest aftertaste and I got left with this goo at the bottom so I switched to a nectar collector style vaporizer and there's no going back for me I'm done with atomising. I think that's the right term lol here's the one I got for twenty bucks 15837566958837886153626364425484.jpg

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
You know what's funny I've had three different units atomizers and none of them do the trick for me I get the weirdest aftertaste and I got left with this goo at the bottom so I switched to a nectar collector style vaporizer and there's no going back for me I'm done with atomising. I think that's the right term lol here's the one I got for twenty bucks View attachment 52479
Does that have a e nail built in?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
When i run into trouble i go back to oiling up greasy doobs. I never did use a good nail rig but those enails look like the way to go.

I dont like dicking around with torches when i blaze :D

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
When i run into trouble i go back to oiling up greasy doobs. I never did use a good nail rig but those enails look like the way to go.

I dont like dicking around with torches when i blaze :D
U know what that is the only issue I have , got a giant burnhole to prove it lol. Believe it or not fifteen seconds under the lighter works just as well also . So when I go to my truck to grab a (tool) and come back less than 60 seconds high as hell, that's what I was doing