How many Canadians vs Americans put in grow pic of the months?

If you post in POTM which country you from?

• Canada

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • USA

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Across the Pond someplace..

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well the idea was to have a CDN prize to mail out from my cave in the Great White North but 4 people....we could just trade them back and forth :D lol.
Back to the regular contest.

If we ever get say a dozen canucks in the battle i will make a CDA prize and a USA prize.

Grand prize after a year based on the winners etc.

If there is enough interest it is possible...

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Well the idea was to have a CDN prize to mail out from my cave in the Great White North but 4 people....we could just trade them back and forth :D lol.
Back to the regular contest.

If we ever get say a dozen canucks in the battle i will make a CDA prize and a USA prize.

Grand prize after a year based on the winners etc.

If there is enough interest it is possible...
settle down now :p we actually got oodles of Canadian bastards on here

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Post office here knows im a mj grower. Lots of equipment has been delivered by them and not all things have a brown wrapper on the box lol.
Seed though I use a friends addy to get them. I went to exotic seed shop...loved buying seeds in person.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
LOL...Well i meant the country in which you reside. For mailing purposes. Because the post office is becoming a bigger pain in the ass all the time.
:D
Like my dream of the Potlympics....
So you are wanting a supply of beans on both sides of the border at any one time so we don't pay and ship cross borders> Great idea!