How long do you veg?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
are we looking for a certian height or is it all about maturity. When should I flip?1565379830581375894526395765563.jpg
I left my 👹 MONSTER!! ENERGY DRINK in the pic for persepctive. THey are about a foot tall but I topped and fimmed sooo...

I dropped beans in water 5 weeks ago.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Once they are a third of the space I have they get flipped. 200 to 300% stretch is happening and I have a 5 foot 6 max height.

I think it is veg until it achieves the result you need. Filling the space or right to flower for SOG. They all work.

But I only run fems...with reg seeds I bet its very different.

Opie1

Master Grower
Like g said, you can expect them to at least double in height under ideal conditions. Under cooler temps plants won’t stretch as much though. At 5 weeks they should be almost ready to start flowering. Even when starting seeds under 12/12 it usually takes them almost 5 weeks to start flowering, over 4 for sure, or it has with the strains that I’m familiar with.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Well I only jave a 4x4 and 2 clones and 3 fem a dubs are the only ones i know are fems currently.
The dream lotus cross and MAC x AAW are reg seeds.
I am gonna start some other ones now that its officially the weekend.
I get my sandpaper out and rub one out on the couch right in front of my wife.
She dont get off on it like I do.
Ive broke a few seeds that way. I get a little too pushy sometimes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
GMO, gg4, wedding cake, lvtk x mimosa, goji OG... Just too name a few in my collection ready for the old staggered start I do ritually, habitually. Damn I need another light. Fuck

Vee

Ancient Member
are we looking for a certian height or is it all about maturity. When should I flip?View attachment 17439
I left my 👹 MONSTER!! ENERGY DRINK in the pic for persepctive. THey are about a foot tall but I topped and fimmed sooo...

I dropped beans in water 5 weeks ago.
The concern here is that at 5 weeks they are small

most growers here and elswhere will flip at 1 month for 12x12

indeed the fact you have no to minimal 2700 kelvin lighting ain't to blame

lets hope you add that in the coming days

bigger pots and lower that rack should improve things

good luck

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I didnt have enough pots or the right size. So i went with those. Tgwy became rottbound a bit. But I have since uograded. Check out my thread. Ty's Quantum Tent. And u can get the full story. Ita been a rough round in my unsuitable garage