How is ppm related to plant growth?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
When referencing the ppm that I make the rez at its around 450-500. I made a 15 galloms 2 weeks ago. The oh has been good but now the ppm is around 600.
Does this tell me anything im regards to nutrient consumption?@hydrored @gwheels

Jewels

Bon~Fire
How many gallons remain ?
Has it been topped up? With what ?

So many factors.
Measure - record - look for trends

I started daily tracking - tds, ph, temp ( leaf surface, atmos, res. )

Even with a lot of info, there are odd factors at play, that cause specific anomalies in every grow, whereby making generalisations intrepid.

I run a whitewater circuit, in 30 % rh, with low resivior volume. I can burn off a few gallons of water a day dry running (with no plants in the system) .
My ppm rises quickly as I lose water. I am running around 4-500 ppm. If I left it alone the ppm would be in the K's , by the time the pump started suk'n air.

You didn't ask me specificly, so a wild unsolicited scenario plays out like this,,,

As water leaves the system you are adding back solution @ the same strength. In this solution may be slightly stiff.
Can you measure ph ?

When in doubt - check the chart.
Capture+_2019-09-16-17-10-45(1).png
Hope this helps.
Hydro is fun, but it she bites at the slightest provocation.

Stay green. Have fun.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Watch Heisens vid on steering the system. Plants can only take so much and if you go over it can cause issues. It means they are taking more water than food, which you want the other way around.