How do you use Boveda packs ???

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I would say now and burp like you normally do. Maybe have a few packs (depending on your crop size) of 65% to help boost it up so you can bring it back down to your preference.

I waited until the meter holds steady at 65% after being in the jar overnight then added the packs. Like James I still burped them everyday for the first couple weeks until they hold 62% then remove the meter and store.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
i use mine at the end. i let the buds cure up a little before adding the boveda. Once the humidity in the jar is at a stable 60% or so. ill stop burping and let the jars sit for a week to 10 days. after that any jar thats left gets a boveda added to it.

any jars that i open regularly i also use 1

Streetpro09

Tester
I dry mine for 2-3 weeks and then jar it with Boveda. I don't burp jars after that I just let the pack do is thing.

I would recommend removing the pack after a few weeks. I've had 6 jars with different strains for about 6-8 months now. All of them taste/smell similar. Not sure if it's the packs or what but they all end up with this faint alcohol smell. So I've been pulling packs after about a month and they seem to be doing better. I'll know more in 6 months.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I dry mine for 2-3 weeks and then jar it with Boveda. I don't burp jars after that I just let the pack do is thing.

I would recommend removing the pack after a few weeks. I've had 6 jars with different strains for about 6-8 months now. All of them taste/smell similar. Not sure if it's the packs or what but they all end up with this faint alcohol smell. So I've been pulling packs after about a month and they seem to be doing better. I'll know more in 6 months.
Even though Boveda markets their packs as having a "terpene shield" they are the one brand that people have complained about causing terpene loss. I have never personally experienced it with Boveda but, admittedly, I have rarely used their packs. I use Integra Boost packs, cure and burp with them in the jars, and then leave them in the jars for storage. I've never noticed any negative issues from using them and the only terpene loss I've noticed was with weed that I've left in jars for 1.5 - 2 years that wasn't in a temperature controlled environment (room got into the high 80s during the summer).

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Even though Boveda markets their packs as having a "terpene shield" they are the one brand that people have complained about causing terpene loss. I have never personally experienced it with Boveda but, admittedly, I have rarely used their packs. I use Integra Boost packs, cure and burp with them in the jars, and then leave them in the jars for storage. I've never noticed any negative issues from using them and the only terpene loss I've noticed was with weed that I've left in jars for 1.5 - 2 years that wasn't in a temperature controlled environment (room got into the high 80s during the summer).
I have both, and I like the packaging of the Boost better.