House Passes Bill to Decriminalize Cannabis

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve yet to grow a cbd strain but the legal sold cbd stuff Ive had was garbage just harsh and a headache to follow
A lot of the commercially available CBD flower is outdoor grown and not that great. If you ever want to try some decent CBD then grab some indoor or greenhouse grown flower. Some of the best I’ve bought so far has been “Fruit Loops” from Nature’s Purpose. The Charlotte’s Box I recently grew is also amazing.

printer

Super Active Member
Something like Dance Hall (roughly 7%THC 14%CBD) Sativa dom hybrid

Cannatonic

Bad Dawg Apollo X Atonic would be decent. I really liked that one for daytime and you can probably find someone who would have them to trade.
I mixed a 1:1 plant with some of a CBD plant, pleasant effect but still enough to make me not do anything where I can hurt myself of fuck something up. I also find if I use too much of the 1:1 I end up with a headache the next morning, so the hangover but my body feels fine. Would it be different if I used it as medication as edibles with a more constant level in my bloodstream? Probably. But I am also thinking of driving. Say I get in an accident and they find THC in my blood, not a good thing. I got away lucky for years in my youth in an altered state, I was a more sharper pencil back then. Now days I spend half the time looking for stuff, getting distracted, looking for other stuff, coming across the stuff I was first looking for hours later.

Myvoy

Watch them reschedule it to 2.......Until majority of these politicians figure a way to personally profit from it, we'll see slow track movement

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Watch them reschedule it to 2.......Until majority of these politicians figure a way to personally profit from it, we'll see slow track movement
They have to give the corrupt GOPers an out by keeping a loophole, That way the encumbent co-conspirators can brag about something to try and keep their jobs.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No need. You just put the limits so high for permits and issue so few only a select few can grow. Already happening everywhere. Only way to fix it would be like the bill PA was trying to introduce. They wanted low price fees for applications and licensing. Like 5000 dollars cheap. Also creating regulations where the different aspects have to remain separate. Such as you cant grow and have a dispensary and a concentrate business. They would be 3 separate entities. This would boost the economy in a huge way and keep funds local. But who believes in trickle up economics anyway.

Myvoy

Yeah, like variety of alcohol licenses that are available....regulatory fees for everything. Separating the the grow, packaging and retail seems pretty standard in all most business. Not sure on the the fees around the country but the few I have been exposed to seem unfairly high. One of my HS friends was offered one of seven grow permits...the catch was he needed to show he was capable and had $10 mill liquid. And nothing was in concrete...
If you carefully track some of these permits, you will be surprised how and who are connected! Very dirty business involving all sides.

By lowering the barrier of entry, who will benefit? Do you think there should be limit of number of each type of permits? If so, what standard should they base that on?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah, like variety of alcohol licenses that are available....regulatory fees for everything. Separating the the grow, packaging and retail seems pretty standard in all most business. Not sure on the the fees around the country but the few I have been exposed to seem unfairly high. One of my HS friends was offered one of seven grow permits...the catch was he needed to show he was capable and had $10 mill liquid. And nothing was in concrete...
If you carefully track some of these permits, you will be surprised how and who are connected! Very dirty business involving all sides.

By lowering the barrier of entry, who will benefit? Do you think there should be limit of number of each type of permits? If so, what standard should they base that on?
Here's the answer
Fuck a permit
Fuck the government
Fuck any laws - because some politician and their donors will benefit at your expense. Period. No other options.
Decriminalize it. Let free people do what free people do as long as it does not infringe on what other free people are doing.

Wanna be a meth head? Cool! Need to steal to support your habit? Come to my house... please!

Darwinomics has a better place in all of this than bureaucracy. Remove warning labels from everything and lets thin the herd.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And as a parent and grandparent I say fuck age limits as well. Kids are smart. They are going to find a way (if they want to) regardless.

As soon as government gets their hands on it you have Big Pharma weed, Monsanto weed, and Proctor & Gamble weed competing with the Chinese imports - and people will still buy it off the streets from people like us ;)

Myvoy

I concur with most of above with exception to removing all age limits. Young minds are easy to manipulate and lot of fucktards out there.

I do think drinking age should be lowered again to 18 tho..

This industry is still in its infancy...wait until the real consolidation begins

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I concur with most of above with exception to removing all age limits. Young minds are easy to manipulate and lot of fucktards out there.

I do think drinking age should be lowered again to 18 tho..
A. Do you think 17yo's don't drink because of a law?
B. Do you think that the government putting an age limit on something keeps your kid from being manipulated by some fucktard?

That is the liberal way of thinking - The government fixed it so now it isn't my concern...* Your kids will act how YOU raised them.

* see also "public education/indoctrination"

Myvoy

A. Absolutely not.

B. Yes, to an extent that it creates a stigma of what is accepted.

Now, we're getting into our school system and such which I prefer not to engage on these forums out of respect but I feel you on a lot

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

The working class people will benefit for sure. In a democratic function the majority should thrive because the majority should have the power.

This isn't just a cannabis standard this applies to a fair chunk of business practice sadly. You have places where ex police and politicians etc are highly involved in the canna business cause of connections. Meanwhile people are sitting behind bars because of their superiors and their choices but they are raking in cash for robbing medical patients for half ass weed they need with no ability to grow at home or buy from competition in some places. There will certainly be limits for production but home grow is all kosher for anyone imo. I do believe in a plant count because of the resources it takes to grow a cannabis plant. No need to grow more than people can ingest. Also on the production side you need limits cause you cant saturate the market too bad or you end up with millions of pounds of unused reefer that's just gonna spoil. That's all above my pay grade though friend but the great thing about having so many minds and a computer system(especially when we figure out quantum computing) to link and calculate all our decisions(really powerful with local goverment and local choices) is true democracy is close to possible where things can naturally decide themselves with great efficiency. You just have to educate your people........ lol.

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Here's the answer
Fuck a permit
Fuck the government
Fuck any laws - because some politician and their donors will benefit at your expense. Period. No other options.
Decriminalize it. Let free people do what free people do as long as it does not infringe on what other free people are doing.

Wanna be a meth head? Cool! Need to steal to support your habit? Come to my house... please!

Darwinomics has a better place in all of this than bureaucracy. Remove warning labels from everything and lets thin the herd.
Amen brother. This is a yes and no imo when it comes to labels. Somethings dont have warning labels that should have a red ! Somewhere. Other things like paint cans say dont eat or drink. Theres a balance in everything except corruption. I can take rock and throw it road sign to road sign across the nation. Do I need to be told the speed limit every 10 feet etc. No but some sign maker along time ago had heavy pockets and made them heavier by having these cucks make up laws. Free doom.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Rule #1....Never admit to drug use on employment forms/employment situations. Ditto with criminal background history. It's also not a good idea to tell your physician about your drug use. Not if you want any good drugs, that is.

Been there, done that. Yup.
chemo doc turns blind eye when you only lose 25 lbs in 2 months. don't tell, they didn't ask ! see rule @1

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
The working class people will benefit for sure. In a democratic function the majority should thrive because the majority should have the power.

This isn't just a cannabis standard this applies to a fair chunk of business practice sadly. You have places where ex police and politicians etc are highly involved in the canna business cause of connections. Meanwhile people are sitting behind bars because of their superiors and their choices but they are raking in cash for robbing medical patients for half ass weed they need with no ability to grow at home or buy from competition in some places. There will certainly be limits for production but home grow is all kosher for anyone imo. I do believe in a plant count because of the resources it takes to grow a cannabis plant. No need to grow more than people can ingest. Also on the production side you need limits cause you cant saturate the market too bad or you end up with millions of pounds of unused reefer that's just gonna spoil. That's all above my pay grade though friend but the great thing about having so many minds and a computer system(especially when we figure out quantum computing) to link and calculate all our decisions(really powerful with local goverment and local choices) is true democracy is close to possible where things can naturally decide themselves with great efficiency. You just have to educate your people........ lol.
looks like a rough row to hoe down south, on the med bill i forget witch state price out of hand and can only be 10% owner , hell i went blankkkkkk , later