Hot mess incoming

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Read, read, read. Besides the books and articles on the web, look around at grow pages and see who is growing in a style you like or that is similar to what you have. Size, lighting, medium, etc. You can spend a day watching several grows start to finish to see how different people get the results you see.

I think you'll find a lot of help here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Read, read, read. Besides the books and articles on the web, look around at grow pages and see who is growing in a style you like or that is similar to what you have. Size, lighting, medium, etc. You can spend a day watching several grows start to finish to see how different people get the results you see.

I think you'll find a lot of help here.
I think it’s also important to pick a growing method and stick with it until you get good at it. I see new go towers start with soil, then try coco for their second run, then try other forms of hydro. It’s hard as hell to learn when you switch things up before mastering any one method.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think it’s also important to pick a growing method and stick with it until you get good at it. I see new go towers start with soil, then try coco for their second run, then try other forms of hydro. It’s hard as hell to learn when you switch things up before mastering any one method.
Yup - the guy that taught me has moved on to bigger and better things but I found something that works for me and stuck there. Refining it can be just as challenging, but rewarding.