Horticulture Lighting Group

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
A lot of people may also not realize that there is always an open coupon code out there, too.
If you buy from the diy side, you also get to save another 10-15% using the coupon code. I think the code is diy10. So, I guess it's 10% off.
HLG was created by two diy guys, they like us, lol.
Damn wish I would have known that awhile back! Would have made a huge difference as I could have bought two packs of there 324s.(should have anyway) scratch and dent and turns out it was because a font misprint. People usually say I have negative luck so I didnt push the issue till after i gottem they were gone. I usually am on point with promo codes. Good to know from here on out. Any others besides the DIY 10?

Big Perm

Budtender
Damn wish I would have known that awhile back! Would have made a huge difference as I could have bought two packs of there 324s.(should have anyway) scratch and dent and turns out it was because a font misprint. People usually say I have negative luck so I didnt push the issue till after i gottem they were gone. I usually am on point with promo codes. Good to know from here on out. Any others besides the DIY 10?
That's the only one on the DIY side
They have others. If you get on their mailing list you get them. I think the last one was on the Bspec, might still be running.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
That's the only one on the DIY side
They have others. If you get on their mailing list you get them. I think the last one was on the Bspec, might still be running.
Thanks man gonna hop on that list! Probably wont be grabbing drivers till the virus blows over but those cheap v1s been haunting me in my sleep. Dont need em now but they sure would be nice for the future.

I have been looking at their Bspec boards for veg. Then I see that they are rated at 3500k. Wonder why 3500k and not the higher 4000k type?

I think 4 boards at 120 watts each would do me right. Two "triple" heat sinks and 2 drivers should do the trick to go with the 4 boards.

Big Perm

Budtender
I want the 550 so bad but don't have the cash . Was thinking about grabbing two of the 240 boards and going from there ...
I have a 550 Rspec. IMO in a 4x4 you will be happier with two sets of the 288 boards. Nothing wrong with the light, it's just those four boards are pretty close together for a 4x4. You'll be able to spread the same four boards out better with the two 288's.
What are u planning on for coverage w the 300?
I'm going to run it in a 2x4.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have a 550 Rspec. IMO in a 4x4 you will be happier with two sets of 288 boards. Nothing wrong with the light, it's just those four boards are pretty close together for a 4x4. You'll be able to spread the same four boards out better with the two 240's.

I'm going to run it in a 2x4.
That is what I was thinking basically just wanted to verify. If I end up w three that 4x4 should be rocking no? I have roughly 1000 watts now but three dif lights . Hps ,cob and diodes. Swear they love the three dif lights. So for bloom I should get the 4000 correct?