Hola

Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself. I've been growing for about 10 years. The reason why I started to grow was because I heard an interview with Rick Simpson. And it just so happen that my grandmother and my aunt were dying of cancer. So I grew for them. Then other people free of charge. The only problem is I have established a seed collecting addition! I love to garden, not just the sacred herb.

I really wanted to know if anyone else has a seed collecting issue and if there is any help for me!

Cheers!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself. I've been growing for about 10 years. The reason why I started to grow was because I heard an interview with Rick Simpson. And it just so happen that my grandmother and my aunt were dying of cancer. So I grew for them. Then other people free of charge. The only problem is I have established a seed collecting addition! I love to garden, not just the sacred herb.

I really wanted to know if anyone else has a seed collecting issue and if there is any help for me!

Cheers!
I am probably the biggest seed degenerate on here or damn close, Welcome

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome to paradise, i grow for my wife so totally a bonus getting to garden and help those that need it, i commend you 🖒🖒🖒

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
WELCOME! You fell into site that 90% of the members have seed collecting issues as well. We do not think it is a problem at all!!!