Hola e'erybody

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Hows it going everyone
havent been on here in forever, cant remember my old username or any of that. so starting anew.......... got done w these 6 ladies and finally notched out double digits for how many times this has gone successful since i started on this end of the hobby
strains listed in top left corner some went as far along as 9 weeks 4 days, earliest one came off at 8 weeks 6 days
hope everyone enjoys the pics more to follow

Attachments

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Hows it going everyone
havent been on here in forever, cant remember my old username or any of that. so starting anew.......... got done w these 6 ladies and finally notched out double digits for how many times this has gone successful since i started on this end of the hobby
strains listed in top left corner some went as far along as 9 weeks 4 days, earliest one came off at 8 weeks 6 days
Ilgm ?

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Welcome back. I can find and combine your two accounts if you want me to. No big deal if you want to start fresh with this one though.
i would appreciate that. it was ThtFknnewguy or something like that. i just can't remember which email i had used
plz feel free to message direct to sort thru it if its no inconvenience. would "prefer" to have kept the same acct

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
i would appreciate that. it was ThtFknnewguy or something like that. i just can't remember which email i had used
plz feel free to message direct to sort thru it if its no inconvenience. would "prefer" to have kept the same acct
Yeah, it is "THATFKNNEWGUY77". If you want to use that name again, then I can merge these accounts, and move the email address you have under this account to that one. That way, if you can't log in to it after the merge, then you can just do a password reset. You can also PM me a temporary password if you want me to set one when I merge the accounts.

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Yeah, it is "THATFKNNEWGUY77". If you want to use that name again, then I can merge these accounts, and move the email address you have under this account to that one. That way, if you can't log in to it after the merge, then you can just do a password reset. You can also PM me a temporary password if you want me to set one when I merge the accounts.
I would be good w that yes thank you. i can reset pw after the fact

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hows it going everyone
looks like someone is back who remembers well (great looking tops),show em if u can!