Hoku Seed Company

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Anyone here try these guys yet? Someone over at RIU mentioned them the other day when another person was looking for some good smokeable CBD hemp flower seeds. I've been looking for some good high CBD strains so I figured I'd give them a shot. I placed an order yesterday and got the shipping confirmation this morning. All their product is low THC, which is what I was looking for, and the prices are better than any other seedbanks I've found that sell hemp seeds (not counting the ones that sell in huge bulk).

Anyone here try these guys yet? Someone over at RIU mentioned them the other day when another person was looking for some good smokeable CBD hemp flower seeds. I've been looking for some good high CBD strains so I figured I'd give them a shot. I placed an order yesterday and got the shipping confirmation this morning. All their product is low THC, which is what I was looking for, and the prices are better than any other seedbanks I've found that sell hemp seeds (not counting the ones that sell in huge bulk).
Check out Dr Seedsman's 30:1 CBD plant. I grew it myself and honestly....I would pop more beans of it if I had them in a split second.

That looks nice!
My first time smoking it....I got put on my ass, Like out cold to the world. Drooling out! I am more sleepless elite so I can function fully on 2 hours of sleep. As I smoked it more I felt my body getting used to the sedating affect I was getting from it. I learned to mix about 75% of the 30:1 with about 25% of a heavy indica and it's lights out for me. Have been sleeping through the night since.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My first time smoking it....I got put on my ass, Like out cold to the world. Drooling out! I am more sleepless elite so I can function fully on 2 hours of sleep. As I smoked it more I felt my body getting used to the sedating affect I was getting from it. I learned to mix about 75% of the 30:1 with about 25% of a heavy indica and it's lights out for me. Have been sleeping through the night since.
Yeah, I honestly love CBD flower. I haven't smoked a joint in over a year, because just a few hits from a joint can make me anxious. It was so beautiful out the other night that I wanted to sit on the back deck and enjoy a nice cone. I mixed up some CBD flower I have 3:1 with some of my home grown, enjoyed the joint, and just relaxed out there looking at the stars for awhile.

That's a nice looking plant. How long did you veg her for? I've heard it's better to do a shorter veg for CBD plants because they tend to get pretty large.
At the time, I was doing quick turnaround perpetuals so I was giving them about 4 weeks veg then flip. I forget exact dry weight off hand but I have it logged....I am pretty sure I was over 3oz but under 4. She did stretch pretty well also. Also now that I remember....it had the strongest citrus smell and taste I think I have ever came across too.

The seeds I ordered arrived yesterday. Their site said they always throw in freebies but I wasn’t expecting to receive more than double what I ordered. I ordered 30 seeds and they sent two vials that were each filled with more than 40 seeds. Seeds were packaged well and were shipped in a padded envelope.
View attachment 62831
I went to the site to check it out and was like wtf...Ill never use this site ever. Then forgot it was specifically looking for high CBD strains lol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I like to check some new breeders out....some of them work their ass off to get just one decent strain to make a name in the vast and never ending market. Great way to find gems but also a great way to grow complete shit too.
Yeah, I have no way of knowing until I grow some, but the lack of wacky artwork for each cultivar, and the pretty small selection, makes me think this guy is more about the breeding than marketing.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
The seeds I ordered arrived yesterday. Their site said they always throw in freebies but I wasn’t expecting to receive more than double what I ordered. I ordered 30 seeds and they sent two vials that were each filled with more than 40 seeds. Seeds were packaged well and were shipped in a padded envelope.
Okay, that sounds like a winner to me. I think I'll order some too.