hmmm

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So here is 3 chocolate girl guide cookies. The one that looks like shit... should I kill it or see what it do? I’ve pretty much tried everything with it.. real gentle-like with the changes cause I’m not a nimrod.. nothin helps. Tried movin the ph around.. any advice. Looks like it just doesn’t want to uptake mag or some shit

Attachments

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
If yer confused cause they are all too shitty to tell which one I’m talking bout it’s the third pic lol
Is your potting soil wet?
Flushed?
Soil PH?
High quantity of Potassium in the soil?
Is the root system developed very much?
You could have a high salt buildup in the medium.

if the plant is up taking water then I would do a flush and maybe spray the leaves with a 2% solution of Epsom salt.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Is your potting soil wet?
Flushed?
Soil PH?
High quantity of Potassium in the soil?
Is the root system developed very much?
You could have a high salt buildup in the medium.

if the plant is up taking water then I would do a flush and maybe spray the leaves with a 2% solution of Epsom salt.
Sound advice. Thanks. I did flush it a week or so ago and I haven’t seen a lot of improvements. Soil ph is good, slurry test showed bout 350- 400 ppm.. roots are nice and developed. I tried a light foliar and she s kind of looking ok (new growth.) I think I’ll take a few more worse affected leaves and see if the new growth does ok. One thing is for sure, she don’t like what everybody round her likes.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Sound advice. Thanks. I did flush it a week or so ago and I haven’t seen a lot of improvements. Soil ph is good, slurry test showed bout 350- 400 ppm.. roots are nice and developed. I tried a light foliar and she s kind of looking ok (new growth.) I think I’ll take a few more worse affected leaves and see if the new growth does ok. One thing is for sure, she don’t like what everybody round her likes.

You growing under LED?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Like this prissy lady 2 yrs ago outdoors.
View attachment 5041
Was the best smoke ever. Was def worth the trouble she caused me. Lol.
View attachment 5038
She looked shitty ish like that no matter what I did for her. Her in her younger days in the back R.
View attachment 5044
While this strain in the same everything, and many others were fine and dandy.
View attachment 5039
But didn't turn out as over the top goodness as the picky bitch did. Lol.
Often I've found the hottest, sexiest plants and women are the biggest bitches to deal with. FML
Ya bro. I’m a sucker for them nasty bitches lol. I think she’ll be nice smoke if I can get her through without throwing out nuts 🥜
You growing under LED?
Partially. I grow under everything except incandescent lol. Right now it’s getting mostly 5000k led with a little 6500k t5 and 2700k hps light mixin in

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
Do not ever forget the healing ad growing power of an aloe shower as well....but yeah, the soil pH being off will screw the pooch every time...I have a plant that is called Space Jam from Area51 - DankyDankster....she does the same thing...never happy unless I mix her up special @ 6.5ph...
Going to try using some URB on her this time and see if she is happier...she ran off on nitrogen last time and finished off too early...jet fuel and berries is what she cures out to...good yeilder as well....seed plant the last time...clones on this run.
I grow in organic soil...with teas for flowering...

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Do not ever forget the healing ad growing power of an aloe shower as well....but yeah, the soil pH being off will screw the pooch every time...I have a plant that is called Space Jam from Area51 - DankyDankster....she does the same thing...never happy unless I mix her up special @ 6.5ph...
Going to try using some URB on her this time and see if she is happier...she ran off on nitrogen last time and finished off too early...jet fuel and berries is what she cures out to...good yeilder as well....seed plant the last time...clones on this run.
I grow in organic soil...with teas for flowering...
I might clone and use soil to have more buffer and be real careful what I put in there. Could be it doesn’t like the amount of cal mag in my tap. (150 ppm and 7.5ish)