HLG Discount Code!

Big Perm

Budtender
@Big Terps what was my reply?
From what I remember about it: You were on the LGF and ICMag forums with everyone else that was talking about it during that time. You had to be to have gotten a light. All of the information I had on the XB as well as other lights was there, and still is. I'm pretty sure I told you to go look on LGF.
If you want my honest opinion, just ask. It's a turd, man. Leave it in the box. My PAR tests showed that 10 months ago. I sent mine back. That's all public information, it's just spread all over hell's half acre.
If I was short with you I was probably getting those questions a lot, and giving the same answers over and over. I think you asked me three times, that I can remember. I answered each time, that I remember.
HGL doesn't even make lights anymore. What started as a prototype, ended up being the product line with no testing. After testing it was blatantly obvious that it was a hot plate as well as a cloning light. Production stopped and HGL went away. I think the left over prototype stock is still for sale, though.
Also, don't just take my opinion. Other people tested that light, I remember saying you could ask them, too. @Punisher84 how is your XB doing?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
@Big Terps what was my reply?
From what I remember about it: You were on the LGF and ICMag forums with everyone else that was talking about it during that time. You had to be to have gotten a light. All of the information I had on the XB as well as other lights was there, and still is. I'm pretty sure I told you to go look on LGF.
If you want my honest opinion, just ask. It's a turd, man. Leave it in the box. My PAR tests showed that 10 months ago. I sent mine back. That's all public information, it's just spread all over hell's half acre.
If I was short with you I was probably getting those questions a lot, and giving the same answers over and over. I think you asked me three times, that I can remember. I answered each time, that I remember.
HGL doesn't even make lights anymore. What started as a prototype, ended up being the product line with no testing. After testing it was blatantly obvious that it was a hot plate as well as a cloning light. Production stopped and HGL went away. I think the left over prototype stock is still for sale, though.
Also, don't just take my opinion. Other people tested that light, I remember saying you could ask them, too. @Punisher84 how is your XB doing?
I used it for target practice