HLG 300L Bspec

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Been curious about these, definitely going to camp out and observe thanks man..I have 288 V1 and one Rspec, been using the Rspec in seedlings tent, no stretching does great until it's veg time, the 288V1 are in veg tent, no complaints

How's the growth speed? Any cal or mag needs? With the V1 I get some with certain strains but not with the Rspec
I use nothing but Dyna Gro Protekt, Grow and Foliage Pro. One teaspoon of each per gallon the whole grow from veg to finish with flower.

The speed is above average under 400 watts in a 4 x 4 tent. You either have to top or LST once the rooted clones get going after a week. Now that I know more about LED I would have rather went with a full spectrum light and would not have to move pots from tent to tent anymore. I still flower them for a week under the 550 Bspec tho.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I use nothing but Dyna Gro Protekt, Grow and Foliage Pro. One teaspoon of each per gallon the whole grow from veg to finish with flower.

The speed is above average under 400 watts in a 4 x 4 tent. You either have to top or LST once the rooted clones get going after a week. Now that I know more about LED I would have rather went with a full spectrum light and would not have to move pots from tent to tent anymore. I still flower them for a week under the 550 Bspec tho.
Good info Hotwired! Wondered if using them increased growth enough to use them because Your comment on them vs full spec is exactly what I was wondering about... Thanks man...