Hippie dropper, Landrace Poly. Dank

Im.not in a review mindset now...but some info, the pheno I look for smells like damn Co Co powder..str8 choclate.. theres blueberrys to be found and others as well like coffee and hash etc. Efffect: if u find the right pheno, only strain ive seen that can TRULY induce panic attacks...and harvest it like a week early if u wanna do tbis to ppl lol...and i mean full on panic attack...trouble breathing, a urge to run outside for fresh air, thinking something "May actually be wrong with you" am i having a heart attack? This is not normal" etc. Ppl thought i was bull shitting, and then they smoked it and also had sever panic attacks. Lol one older hippie woman, called me, swearing she was having health problems, and feels real bad, and like heart beating to fast, cldnt calm down...and i told her she smoked to much that hippie dropper, u O.D.ed lol then she realized..yes it was from that smoke...amazingly....it was the 3rd pic. That caused the panic attacks lol huge individual "kinda like fox tail, calaxes"

Last edited:
Hippie dropper:
Aka Thai kwon Dro.

70s Hippie mafia Blue thai X Kandahar, special cut picked from 400 plants. Nick named "The One" Xed with a 32 year old IBL of Purple pakistani hash plant/choclate Thai stick....Xed with discontinued Purple badlands (Dj shorts temple flo cut)/greenpoint stardawg. Male...

And ppl know dj shorts Blueberry(Flo cut) is also a blue thai X Afgan, and chemdog is a mostly Thai line, with more afgan in the stR dawg.

I AM

BRO, I Fuck With You JUST cause... You Called Your Strain ..."Thai Kwon Dro'
HAHA...

I Got Maybe 5 Chucks That I am "Building" Right Now...
Its Going Cost Me Like $2500 to Secure All The Genetics...
But I FINALLY Sourced Them All
I ALREADY have it Mapped The Fuck Out...
1 Strain Is Call S.o.S (Stuck On Stupid)
I Might Run "Full Retard" & "SOLDOUT" After I Finish The S.O.S project...

BRO, I Fuck With You JUST cause... You Called Your Strain ..."Thai Kwon Dro'
HAHA...

I Got Maybe 5 Chucks That I am "Building" Right Now...
Its Going Cost Me Like $2500 to Secure All The Genetics...
But I FINALLY Sourced Them All
I ALREADY have it Mapped The Fuck Out...
1 Strain Is Call S.o.S (Stuck On Stupid)
I Might Run "Full Retard" & "SOLDOUT" After I Finish The S.O.S project...
Hell yea brother! Im running some "blunt force trauma" right now haha

And yea every1 likes the "thai kwon dro" lol