Highest delivery charges (International & domestic)

pHup

Dihydrogen
How high we talking...?
Am not in the U.S. so international delivery
Labyrinth seed co charge a $50 for international delivery. I've paid $30 and $40 but not come across half a ton. Too rich for me and a perfect remedy for itchy fingers.
Vagabond seeds aint really set up for international but said fuck it and sent the goods free of charge. Fucking A to them!!

pHup

Dihydrogen
Wow,that's the highest shipping charge i've seen to date.Some usa bank on insta quoted me 40US..i just moved along.Most can ship airmail for 10-11 bucks...anything more than 20 and i look somewhere else.
That 20 ceiling is a good idea. I already limit my seedbanks to ones I find to have good customer services and attentive staff. So I think I'll narrow down even further my seedbank choices!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The great lakes genetics price is high. But you get a t shirt. and that might not seem like much but when i am walking the dog blazing a giant doob i love wearing that shirt.

And the real reason is the fanastic freebies...make the order worthwhile.

I used to get a pack here or there but...with GLG hit 139 and you MAX out freebies.

And every seed merchant at GLG has freebies...its a great deal

Citrus Milf from 3Thirteen and Skunky VA from Schwaggy Seeds were the reason I ordered.
The freebies were fantastic and the atonic apollo has a most wonderful aroma.

:D

Cannapot charge 6,50 euro for shipping in Europe, an okay price also Original Seed Store (SSC) charge around that amount, plus there are freebies always, got 2 Gorilla Glue Fem from Cannapot last time...

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I usually get a better price from gta seeds. Just because a strain isn't on there list don't mean they cant get it...just have to prepay. Done this many times.
To much difference between cad and usa dollar and the high shipping charges are just...insane imo.

xotic seeds in Canada...15 bux
gta seeds in Canada 15 bux
worlds strongest strains 15 bux

All these are in Ontario...might be more to go outside of Ontario but prolly 5 bux increase.
True north...20 bux ,,,they charge the heck out of a person I only buy when there is a 50 percent off sale....site wide only.
Vancouver seeds...the cheapest at 5 bux….snail mail though.