High Kev’s breeding / chucking

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
What are your plans for irrigation?

I'm planning a solar sand point well and rain catchment system for my garden/future orchard in the next couple years. Lugging around 150'+ of hose from the house or carrying 2-5 gal bucket of water at a time gets old fast. Heavy mulching will be my friend until then.

Will it be fenced off to protect from wind?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Me and bobber got some exciting things happening in our newly legalized upstate New York. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even been able to post about it. We are selling seeds in bulk to local grow stores and cbd stores. We created a Facebook page that blew the hell up. We nearly at 6000 followers. The scavenger weed and seed hunts we started doing in this area snowballed. Everyone started doing it all over this area and started posting them right on our face book page. Other local pages copied and followed suit. We also throwing our first cannabis pop up event with games and vendors and food. Seems to be one of the first in this area again. We have other events lined up to just hashing out some details. We also just started a marijuana co-op for our local Facebook page. We will be looking to get some big farms / huge club house type properties real soon. We have big time local investors backing us. We have about 100 people already willing to sign up. Everything is happening so fast. We secured a legal grow spot. Shits gonna be crazy. Any advise, dos or donts would be awsome.
Looks like you all are hitting it big. Way to go!
I wish my state would go legal.
It has basically ruined me. I have collected and bred so many different seed over the years to create my own business, but I doubt if it will ever happen now. It's been heartbreaking for me.
Glad you all have made it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
2 adult plants 4 total per household here what a joke....with that few of plants isn't even a "hobby" let alone building up ones stash for winter...
Yeah, that is just stupid. We are permitted 6 plants per adult, but a cap of 12 plants per household, and there is no limit on the amount of flower or product we can keep as long as it comes from our own grows. I log every grow, just in case something ever happens, so I can prove all of the flower and hash I have here came from my grows.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
It is still frowned upon.... Not legal just yet. Maybe next year. But yes plant counts are dismal. Like 6 I think per person
It's a civil penalty...if your over count. now that doesn't mean put 100 in your grow but just letting yeah know.if you want alittle more information I'll send a link just gotta dig through all the legal documents iv got saved 😂

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's a civil penalty...if your over count. now that doesn't mean put 100 in your grow but just letting yeah know.if you want alittle more information I'll send a link just gotta dig through all the legal documents iv got saved 😂
In MA, from what I understand, the only penalty is they can take and destroy the plants that put you over your count. I don't think there is even any kind of fine for it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ya idk. I didn’t see them in person. I was thinking someone can unscrew the thing take the seeds out and put whatever seeds they wanted back in and you wouldn’t be able to tell that it was tampered with. It kinda defeats the purpose of the packaging in my opinion but I guess they look cool
cool factor is a yes,

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Maybe I need to let them so for a little longer. I practically plucked from plant and threw them in a cup of water. some cracked. It’s just the bandaid x (Mac x aaw) that I’m having that problem with so far. I’ll check more beans just to see and will let you know what I come up with. I also have some pollen stored of a few diff kinds. Few diff crosses and a whole shit ton of out door plants. I’m still leaning the ropes when it comes to chucking / breeding so I will keep trying to improve. The seeds seemed mature. What would make them not crack?
cold period before the pop?