High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
i Grbbed some tweezers and yanked it out. The head broke off then I dug most of the head out and went to er. I’m sick right now too. So when they gave me the tic medicine. I puked it up. I watched both blue pills come back up. I asked for more but he said they can’t give me more if I puke them up. I demanded more like big balls suggested. He refused. Bastard. He said they have to be patched on for about three days to give me Lyme. He didn’t even bother pulling the rest of the head out. He said it will come out on its own

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
i Grbbed some tweezers and yanked it out. The head broke off then I dug most of the head out and went to er. I’m sick right now too. So when they gave me the tic medicine. I puked it up. I watched both blue pills come back up. I asked for more but he said they can’t give me more if I puke them up. I demanded more like big balls suggested. He refused. Bastard. He said they have to be patched on for about three days to give me Lyme. He didn’t even bother pulling the rest of the head out. He said it will come out on its own
Damn it dude! Thats our doctor's!!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
@High kev those bobber berries take off after they reach about six inches tall impressive growth ,for sure have a male , need to take a hike to check the others it needs to dry up a little around here first too much rain the past week to ten days . ticks are a real pain around here also !

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I moved all my males plants out doors. Bobber grabbed one of the male bandaid hazes. And will be crossing them with some of the clones I made and his clones. Can’t wait to try some of the beans that come from that. Got some Gucci, penut butter candy, purple punch, lemon garlic OG, bobber berry next to him.
Super excited to try some Gucci haze

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I moved all my males plants out doors. Bobber grabbed one of the male bandaid hazes. And will be crossing them with some of the clones I made and his clones. Can’t wait to try some of the beans that come from that. Got some Gucci, penut butter candy, purple punch, lemon garlic OG, bobber berry next to him.
sounds like some great crosses coming out soon! get well soon bobberr.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This Gucci? Haha frosty AF!!
I'd hit mac1 with the fpog x starfighter!!Capture+_2021-05-13-09-09-01.png