High CBD Low THC Vape Cartridges

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Looking For Some High Quality CBD To Vape? Can Anybody Point Me In The Right Direction Please.
I recently started helping a friend out a few months back on his hemp(cbd) farm. he is a really good farmer, he has just never grown pot before (which we all know it's a whole new beast) well at least not until last season, which is where I come in...

anyway, my point is, we have been making cbd everything, and I mean literally everything! cbd bud, pre-rolls, chocolates, edibles, RSO, tinctures, wax, shatter, vape pens, literally anything and everything, and working on trying some new things we have heard of!

but my point and reasoning for telling you this is bc he sells it all obviously, but he's 100% legal, 100% organic and does everything by the book, ships with the proper paperwork, all the testings and shit (honestly I don't know much about that part, that's all his area, I just grow and play with extracts lol) but if you haven't found what your looking for just hit me up. the vape pens is kinda his specialty (he's even got me Turning my bud into vape carts now) but he can make you literally anything you want, any strength, flavors, or even using a specific starting product (wax, shatter, rso). I'm not to sure what he charges I wanna say maybe 30 a cart? but don't quote me on that. and I'm sure he would do deals if you wanted alot.

but like I said, it's all legit and done by the book, so of your interested just hit me up, I can take care of ya, or put in touch with him, either way is fine, but he does explain that shit alot better, I'm all about the thc!!! he's about the cbd lol