High Alpine Genetics

Anybody have experience with High Alpine? OES currently has a bunch of $20 packs of “hemp” was gonna grab a couple for shits and gigs. I’ve already been gravitating toward more work with CBD flower.

quiescent

Super Active Member
You're better off finding a 1:1 thc:cbd or 2:1 strain and going from there imo. There'd be way more genetic stability/quality plants for you to draw on.

Thanks for your thoughts... I have several personal reasons to fuck around with hemp cultivars... one of which is that not many others are. I’m mostly curious if anybody here has/was. I google and google but find very little about any of these breeders/strains.

I’m currently running Ace’s CBD#1, only germinated a few weeks ago.. won’t be in flower for awhile. There’s supposed to be all different ratio phenos to be found in that pack, and I plan to test them all. I have a journal started back at my old place.. I may bring it over here as well since it’s so early on.

I agree there are definitively better worked lines available, but I find unworked lines and oddball shit to be rewarding as well. I figure for $2 a seed could be fun, and gives me a reason to use a seedbank I didn’t even know existed 2 weeks ago. I’m just stoked I can keep my seed habit domestic now, although I’ll still be buying from Ace as well.