Hickok haze research led me down rabbit hole.

Vegabom

New guy here and on my 3rd run. First run was ok, second run of autos pretty much sucked. On the run I got going on now is some clones from my brother’s buddy. He says there his number one crop that’s been goin for years. The clones smelled so good coming out of the mason jar , I was amazed, I didn’t know a little bitty clone can smell so good. So I started to research the strain on RIU, long story short I started to read endless pages of Heisengrow on greenpoint seeds thread,( around 2014 era) after I seen a whole crop chopped down because of principle, I knew then he was my guy! I was hooked on reading up on the strain. I used the clone method he has on you tube minus the tape. dam reverse auction got me and ordered a pack of Sundance kid. This forum seems active and glad I found it. Cheers and carry on

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
New guy here and on my 3rd run. First run was ok, second run of autos pretty much sucked. On the run I got going on now is some clones from my brother’s buddy. He says there his number one crop that’s been goin for years. The clones smelled so good coming out of the mason jar , I was amazed, I didn’t know a little bitty clone can smell so good. So I started to research the strain on RIU, long story short I started to read endless pages of Heisengrow on greenpoint seeds thread,( around 2014 era) after I seen a whole crop chopped down because of principle, I knew then he was my guy! I was hooked on reading up on the strain. I used the clone method he has on you tube minus the tape. dam reverse auction got me and ordered a pack of Sundance kid. This forum seems active and glad I found it. Cheers and carry on
Damn man that seems like forever ago. You must have done some serious research to trace me back to here. The stories I could tell u haha