Hi!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Hello fellow cannabis enthusiasts. Just joined here. I’m a hobby grower and a “pollen chucker”. Tho i only tried once and failed. Now gonna do sts. Well i’m sure there is gonna be a diary so lets move on.
I prefer organics and homemade nutrients. I’ve had satisfactory results with what i’m doing. I’m pretty new at this stuff. I’ve been growing many kinds of crops for almost 20 years now so that helps a lot. Anyway, good to be here.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hello fellow cannabis enthusiasts. Just joined here. I’m a hobby grower and a “pollen chucker”. Tho i only tried once and failed. Now gonna do sts. Well i’m sure there is gonna be a diary so lets move on.
I prefer organics and homemade nutrients. I’ve had satisfactory results with what i’m doing. I’m pretty new at this stuff. I’ve been growing many kinds of crops for almost 20 years now so that helps a lot. Anyway, good to be here.
Awesome..Welcome to the forum

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Good to see you here brethren!