Hi photo takers!

I figured I'd post this here to get a decent answer from camera users. I'm looking to get a camera to take pics of my weed. Won't really be used for anything else..................cept maybe a dick pic ;)

I have about $200 to spare so nothing too expensive. I could go maybe $250 max. Any ideas appreciated! Thx

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Nikon makes great cameras. Their manual settings in my experience have been better than most. Not sure what you can get in the DSLR realm for under $250 new though. You can probaly get a really nice D-60 or something a little older and slightly used for about that?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

If in good cond, its worth maybe $150 or so. Excellent camera overall for the point n shooter or avid photographer who can utilize all of the manual settings.

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
So 10 mp is something to look for? Would something like this work just to take pics of my babies and buds?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nikon-COOLPIX-A10-16-1-MP-Compact-Digital-Camera-Silver-16GB-Starter-Bundle/318375138

It's only $100 bux or so.
I wouldn't worry too much about the mp (megapixels). Most modern cameras today are plenty adequate. What you have linked here will do a fine job for what you are looking to do. If you can go to a big box store and check out their cameras on display, you may get a better idea of what you like most in terms of size, style, features, etc. It doesn't take much or a big budget.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So 10 mp is something to look for? Would something like this work just to take pics of my babies and buds?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nikon-COOLPIX-A10-16-1-MP-Compact-Digital-Camera-Silver-16GB-Starter-Bundle/318375138

It's only $100 bux or so.
MP is just how many MegaPixels it is. The higher the number, the larger the resolution pics you can take. The camera you linked would be good for a "point and shoot" if you dont care to get into "manual" shooting which is a bit more involved with manual ISO settings, shutter speed, etc.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I plan to buy the new galaxy note! then for 100 bucks, they sell this macro lense! the pics I've seen from that are absolutely gorgeous!
i bought one of those cheapy universal 3 lense Macro/wide/fish clip-on lenses off fleabay for $1.92 shipped from China. This little thing is suprisingly good. I was taken back how well it works (Ill have to get some pics up later to show) for such an almost free item lol. It did take over a month to get though, but worth the wait.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I have a hell of camera on my old galaxy, that's how i take all my pics, but the new one, and with any type of lens! my pics could take a giant leap forward!

MediGrow

I figured I'd post this here to get a decent answer from camera users. I'm looking to get a camera to take pics of my weed. Won't really be used for anything else..................cept maybe a dick pic ;)

I have about $200 to spare so nothing too expensive. I could go maybe $250 max. Any ideas appreciated! Thx
maybe for 200$ you can buy the CockCam :p (it's fucking real! 160$) ahahah