Hi Everyone

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice little plants, they probably do need some N. But they’re looking ok.

You’ll end up needing another one of those Bloomspecta 600 watters to fully flower a 4x2 tent. Actually I’d suggest getting something different for your new 4x2, and keeping the Bloomspecta in your 2x2 tent for vegging.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
welcome to paradise. just some friendly info - i try to keep my smaller plants in a smaller pot or container until their root system develops a little more. Nothing wrong with having them in a bigger pot but i find it makes watering and adding nutes alot easier. Good luck with your grow! :)

ill 2nd the nitrogen. Get yourself a ppm meter and test the runoff This will tell you how many nutes are in the soil

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Thank you for the advice. Any recommendations for another light
Shoooooot, if you can, a 4 pack of qb132’s from HLG are very popular around here, if you’re willing to do a little Diy.

But there’s definitely lots of good options. Quantum boards, COB’s, strips. Lots of guys on here can point you toward the good stuff on Amazon too. Spider stuff isn’t bad. Lots of options.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome to paradise :)

Looking good! If you want to keep your current light in the 2x2 tent and run somewhat of a cycle with both tents you have quite a few options to light a 2x4. I just picked up a Mars SP250 and the plants so far are loving it! I am also almost finished piecing together a DIY 240W quantum board setup for a 2x4 that costed a bit less but required a decent amount more thinking haha! I’m thinking of doing a quick write up on that setup once I get everything together.