Hi all!

Hi all!
Just came by to talk a little closet breeding and document some future grows. Been growing since the mid 90's, first with bag seed under fluorescent lights and then moved up to HID/hydro, and now I am about to embark on my first LED grows. Bought my first breeder beans from Mark Emery and soon found the love of my life Flo from DJ Short. Currently growing beans of mainly my own creation with a small assortment of new lines from a few select friends and breeders. Not currently holding any elite clones, but held quite a few back 6-15 years ago. Moves and life situations have made popping beans my main mode of growing since 2014/2015. Currently flowering and making seeds with 2 female Old Timers Haze x (HA OG x Blueberry ibl) and 1female/1male Willie Nelson f2(Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese) x (HA OG x Blueberry ibl). Will be popping some equitorial african sativa, DJ Short lines, and some HA OG bx from Schwaggy next. Been working with quite a few equitorial sativas and enjoy crossing them with flo/blueberry ibl's and hybrids made with elite clones that have been crossed with the flo/blueberry ibl's. I look forward to some great conversation and learning! Thanks for having me... Disterigma (tropical blueberry lover)