Hey ohh

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Haha, the beans from the great white N. Some Frosty Romulus, or I like better some Frostomulus.
Hahaha
That s a pretty good idea! I got a bunch of copied referman pink kush seeds buddy brewed a year or 3 ago. That’s some classic Canadian shit. Real pink kush. 11 weeks for max linalool terpene. I could chip them in for a prize I guess. Would be annoying af to send 1 or two beans to all envolved but tempting..

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That s a pretty good idea! I got a bunch of copied referman pink kush seeds buddy brewed a year or 3 ago. That’s some classic Canadian shit. Real pink kush. 11 weeks for max linalool terpene. I could chip them in for a prize I guess. Would be annoying af to send 1 or two beans to all envolved but tempting..
How else would ya do it? Free for all gene pool? Run what ya brought?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok just so everyone knows, there’s a real solo cup thread. I’ll post a link about it. Jus gimme a sec to figure out how. Head over there and “sign up” (talk some shit preferably @Jesselikes2Grow) sounds like it’s gonna be anything goes just keep it confined to the cup and ya got 4 months or youll miss yer chance at the prize (possibly nothing/the respect of some daft loons) hurry up f@ck

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Signed up. Talked shit to both of you