Hey I'm Seed Trader I like to Grow Dank

SeedTrader

Well here fellas I am new here and figured I would share some things with everyone that I have going on.Dont have much space so I like to pack them in there .I grow from seed and have been for about three years now . Before I grew from clone only really but things have changed and I love sifting through people stuff and putting away things that I like and honestly if it doesn't taste good I'm out.Im about flavor first foremost.Terps are most important to me.alot of times i see you can work on a plant and alot of tines add bag apeal or vigor or what not but flavor is where i like to settle.So hope to know everyone and i have recently gotten a bunch of Greenpoint seeds too thats how found myself here.I have some really cool stuff i have been collecting from all over also.So i figured i would show some pics to everyone just a little show and tell guess.I would love to see what everyone is up to also.I always down to trade beans or cuts also.Nice to meet meet everyone! I'm Seed Trader I prefer Flavor Over Hype it's been my Moto for awhile.lol
This is my small tent right now .I like to really pack them in there the more flavors the better.Everything is different in there.

Attachments

SeedTrader

Welcome aboard dude, u found the right place...
What creations have u made when u say the tent is s all your genetics?
Thx ✌
Ya I have been working on a lemoncello strain.i made a
Welcome aboard dude, u found the right place...
What creations have u made when u say the tent is s all your genetics?
Thx ✌
Well let me rephrase that those plants in veg are selections Ive made and some strains I've been back crossing .i got my lemoncello OG to bx3 now .I've done some crosses with it to a few strains also.Ive been working on this blueberry Mac 1,I got a couple nice selections and crosses made from it. I have all kinds of stuff I've been collecting and tossing some pollen.Fem pollen.But I'm always learning more and more everyday.I definitely a bean popper! I have a cherry Tropicana strain I've selected a couple really nice cherry terps.i have a purple and a green cherry Tropicana pheno that is pretty amazing.Not to many green phenos of that .Ya I have bunch of stuff.I have some stuff from Ace seeds I've been working on.I found a Panama x Bangi Haze I love.But ya I hope to hang around maybe trade a little if anyone wants .Thx for everyone being welcoming and friendly.Nice to meet you all.Much respect always! I took a couple shots of my small tent in flower this evening.

Attachments

SeedTrader

So I got the Shoreline x Stardawg and the PLCG x Oreoz also and a OG mix from Fluer Da Mal Seeds .They used a Ortega and an old Sweetooth male x Old school OGs like Platinum ,True, Tahoe,SFV,Fire and a couple more.Its a breeder mix .

SeedTrader

Here is my flowering tent list in flower now in the pics day 36 of flower.
1.Cherry Tropicana #1
2.Cherry Tropicana #2 green pheno
3.Lemoncello OG bx3 Skunky pheno
4.Bluberry cupcake x Mac1
5 mandrin cookies #1
6.Mandrin Cookies #2 x Lemoncello OG
7.S.C.Blue dream x Stardawg
8.Forum cookies x Dosidos #18
9.Bangi Haze x Panama
10.Harlem Shuffle ( Platinum Kush x NYC PiFF) x Iron Cindy( iron haze x Cinderella 99)
11.Strawberry Gelato x Lemoncello OG
12.Pinnapple Pheno #1
13.60/40 local Mix#1
14.60/40 Afghani #1
15.chem4 x chem4 bx
16.Strawberry gelato x white runtz

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here is my flowering tent list in flower now in the pics day 36 of flower.
1.Cherry Tropicana #1
2.Cherry Tropicana #2 green pheno
3.Lemoncello OG bx3 Skunky pheno
4.Bluberry cupcake x Mac1
5 mandrin cookies #1
6.Mandrin Cookies #2 x Lemoncello OG
7.S.C.Blue dream x Stardawg
8.Forum cookies x Dosidos #18
9.Bangi Haze x Panama
10.Harlem Shuffle ( Platinum Kush x NYC PiFF) x Iron Cindy( iron haze x Cinderella 99)
11.Strawberry Gelato x Lemoncello OG
12.Pinnapple Pheno #1
13.60/40 local Mix#1
14.60/40 Afghani #1
15.chem4 x chem4 bx
16.Strawberry gelato x white runtz
That’s a ton of plants. Are you doing them small in a SOG style grow?

SeedTrader

Hey everyone took a couple pics tonight! Had to tie some plants up a little.lol need trellis bad!next time!

Attachments