Hey Dwnundr

Venus

Water boy
Lol, 3 pages of abuse toward me, because I have a different opinion to them? and you expect me to be respectful? Fuck that. I don't lie down for nobody. This literally started because I said it wouldn't happen in Australia. Because people wouldn't stand by and let the cop kneel on his neck till he passed out and died. All hell broke loose because they all took it out of context.

Once they quit the bullshit posts. I'll go back to chilled out me.

Delete the thread and be done with it. I've apologised and told them to get over it atleast 3 times now. But they keep going.

@Venus Dunno why you stick up for them. They speak to you like shit and only want you for your pics.

Anyway... finish it now. Or keep going, doesn't bother me either way.
You know what I can totally empathise with you. It’s pretty fucked. I guess that’s what I’ve taken from a relatively short time on forums and that’s that I have to slide my opinion in smoothly which I STILL have trouble doing but I’m getting better lol.
But yeah I get you. Americans are right into hazing don’t u know.
Speaking of haze are u growing atm. You can post the pics in buds and babes lol.
And of course all they want is my pics that’s been well established lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve lived here my entire life and aborigines can go wherever they damn well please EXCEPT a bar or a bottle shop before 2pm. And that’s only in primarily indigenous regions. And why, because In these rural places where they don’t work and just hang out all day there’s nothing better to do than get pissed and beat up on their women and children. I lived in Darwin for some time and the amount of aboriginal women I saw sporting casts on their arms legs wrists was insane. Nearly everyday I would see an aboriginal woman like this. So no, in certain areas where there are high numbers of indigenous Occupants they may not begin to write themselves off until after noon. Other than that I pity the establishment who would refuse entry to someOne purely for the fact that they were aboriginal. It’s unacceptable here and not a common practice.
So the omnipotent gubmint controls people because they know what's best - cool...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Venus, In America, there is no other "class". The male aborigines that beat the female aborigines would be tried and jailed. We would not be "accepting of their culture" if it involved beating women.

Therefore, there would be no need for gubmint control before 2pm. Which when enforced against a certain race - is racist.

Venus

Water boy
@Venus, In America, there is no other "class". The male aborigines that beat the female aborigines would be tried and jailed. We would not be "accepting of their culture" if it involved beating women.

Therefore, there would be no need for gubmint control before 2pm. Which when enforced against a certain race - is racist.
They’re not my rules.. so be it. You’re not going to get all uncle buck on me are you ..?

Venus

Water boy
Not at all - just pointing out how you were mistaken. You seemingly have racist laws. And as long as it only applies to a race you don't belong to it's OK.
Ok so where I live for instance, if an aboriginal walked into a bar or bottle shop before 2pm it wouldn’t matter he/she would still be served lkke any other person.
The restrictions/curfew is only applied in one state of Australia. Not that it matters racism is racism.

Dwnundr

Upside down
Speaking of haze are u growing atm. You can post the pics in buds and babes lol.
Yes always growing. I have a journal, I don't post in it very often, because I just run the same clones of clones over and over, and nobody really wants to see that, same shit, different grow. In saying that I have made a bit of space in my veg tent for a few punch cakes (elev8), from what I've seen on insta, there are some damn nice plants coming out of those packs, so fingers crossed for a good keeper.