Hempdepot

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
These guys deserve a spot in the forum. They have been around for quite awhile and I have used them over the years with zero issues. They dont carry all the hottest breeders on the market but they do have some solid gear and some great breeders( GGG, DjShort,TGA,Whish, etc..) I personally love getting the beanhoarder deals when the offer them up. Beanho is a great spot for pheno hunting older strains offered years ago.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Ive bought there.
Last I bought got a pack os isp insane chem...was nothing insane about it. None smelled like chem...not to mention 2 of 6 fems hermied on me. That strain only made it one run...got rid of it as it was low on the high and well the hermy issue to.
That isnt hemp depots fault though...but usually when i get herms...i dont buy anymore of that breeders work.

But back to subject....i found them to be very friendly and i also found them to have fast shipping.
There is some good strains there.
I don't buy there a lot though...its vendors who charge tax.....i shop more where tax is included.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I see Hemp Depot has had sales on some gear for the past month or more. Buy one get another free.
Lucky seeds are back to give free 3 seeds if you buy a strain from them. I did run their peanut butter strain was good weed I must say.

Am thinking on getting beanhoarder Oldtimers Haze to run....
Here is the run down...

Oldtimer's Haze
Oldtimers haze is an 70’s old school pure Sativa preserved by British breeder “oldtimer” and worked and made available by Spanish breeders Ace. On a trip to Spain a few years ago I had the pleasure of trying a well grown example of OTH and immediately fell in love with this majestic sativa.

I have a fair amount of experience growing pure sativas indoors but this one proved surprisingly challenging for me due to its extremely long flowing period. On my first grow, it took almost 8 weeks (on a fairly mature plants) for the plants to even show sex after flipping to an 11 light/ 13 dark cycle. I waited nearly 20 weeks for these to fully mature. Long, thin, relevantly fluffy buds resulted, and to my palette, were a bit rough and woodier than I prefer. After a long cure the flavor mellowed and smoothed but still wasn’t my cup of tea.

Where OTH really shined was its high. An astonishing creeper, the high builds to an incredibly euphoric, souring high. I remains one of my all time favorites as far as effect.

I made a few test crosses to see if I could improve the flavor, decrease the flowering time and retain as much of that incredible high as possible. An initial result showed that OTH was very dominant in the crosses. Flowering time was shortened but not as much as expected. It’s ultra thin pale leaves remained but the high was still the star. Flavor did improve and tilted strongly toward the flavor profile of the mother. Vigor also improved, all are extremely fast growing.

With that initial success I made a few more test crosses. After many request I decided to make a very small number available to those adventurous and preferably skilled growers. These crosses are not fully tested in multiple grow environments and I haven’t tried any of these outdoors. Results will greatly vary due to environment, growing style, maturity before initializing flowering, and skill level.

My preferred method of growing these crosses are to veg for as long as you have space for, take cuttings and flower those mature cutting at a 11light/13 dark cycle. This method greatly reduces the flowering time and increases the quality enormously. Also many report that blueberry crosses tend to throw a few nanners if not fully mature before flowering. The OTH seems quit sexually stable but with any landrace genetics, a stress free grow environment greatly reduces the chance of instability.

The flowering times greatly vary with all these crosses based on selection and maturity. Most will finish in the 11-12 week range but can fluctuate from 9 to 14.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I just made an order from Hemp Depot.

Brad was quick to respond, even though it was a Saturday.

Communication was great. He Confirmed he had what I wanted in stock before making the transaction.

I’m completely stoked about their offerings and it was so easy to order for me because they’re in Canada. A quick etransfer and my order will be here before next weekend.

I ordered a 5 pack of fems for each these, all from Green House Seed Co.

Full Gas
Persian Pie
Pulp Friction

Sadly, they won’t get run until later in 2023.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I just made an order from Hemp Depot.

Brad was quick to respond, even though it was a Saturday.

Communication was great. He Confirmed he had what I wanted in stock before making the transaction.

I’m completely stoked about their offerings and it was so easy to order for me because they’re in Canada. A quick etransfer and my order will be here before next weekend.

I ordered a 5 pack of fems for each these, all from Green House Seed Co.

Full Gas
Persian Pie
Pulp Friction

Sadly, they won’t get run until later in 2023.
Wow, I’ll definitely be ordering from Hemp Depot again. Emailed my order in on Saturday and have the seeds two days later. Got one freebie seed. That’s it on the bottom.

78A2F545-019B-4472-9384-EE12F320B942.jpeg

I AM

Bean Hoarder Is MY FUCKING HERO..

His hunts & line work are EPIC.

I wish I could REALLY tap into Canadian Genetics...
Hemp Depot, BCBD, & OldSchool Breeders Assoc... are the only 3 I know of..
God Bud is Alive in Canada
Romulan is Alive in Canada
What other Elite Clones Does Canada Have??
Any Good Jamaican Sensi??
Any Breeders Up There doing preservation Like Hemp Depot???

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Bean Hoarder Is MY FUCKING HERO..

His hunts & line work are EPIC.

I wish I could REALLY tap into Canadian Genetics...
Hemp Depot, BCBD, & OldSchool Breeders Assoc... are the only 3 I know of..
God Bud is Alive in Canada
Romulan is Alive in Canada
What other Elite Clones Does Canada Have??
Any Good Jamaican Sensi??
Any Breeders Up There doing preservation Like Hemp Depot???
The list of beans they offer is impressive to say the least.