Helping Old Ladies

Now1more

Super Active Member
As the title implies, I'm helping old ladies. I have been floored by the quality of shit floating around.

I do property maintenance. I have a lot of people that I encounter. Most are elderly women who have outlived their husbands. And they require help.

I give away my crop for free. I do hope to be a caregiver who makes money, but I want people to have what they need.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
As the title implies, I'm helping old ladies.
Always great to hear of someone helping out.

I help little old ladies too. I grow mostly for my wife. I make concentrates, gummies, creams and tinctures and she uses them and gives them away to her friends. I get tons of complements from the senior crowd. I have my caregiver card but I haven't charged any money.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I have never charged anyone, but my son's friends. I grow for my wife, my oldest son, and friends.

I just hate to see someone need it and not be able to afford it. One woman I help out complained that she paid $80.00 for dust. It was so dry it burnt in 2 seconds. She got it from a dispensary that I loath. They sell crap and push you in and out the door at premium prices. Not cool. These woman live on fixed incomes.

Looks like it has paid itself forward. I was robbed of this year's outdoor crop. Someone had slashed my greenhouse and cut most of the tops or even the entire plant. All that was left was larf. Well, friends came to my rescue and luckily I still had plenty left from previous harvest.

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
As the title implies, I'm helping old ladies. I have been floored by the quality of shit floating around.

I do property maintenance. I have a lot of people that I encounter. Most are elderly women who have outlived their husbands. And they require help.

I give away my crop for free. I do hope to be a caregiver who makes money, but I want people to have what they need.
Kudos to you for helping out where you can man!

Out of curiosity, how old are these ladies that are partaking?

Now1more

Super Active Member
Youngest is 55, but honestly, she looks close to 70... hard life! Another is 63 and again, the same case. She was actually blind last year. She had surgery and restored part of eyesight. The last one is 70. Healthiest of them all and the most tenacious. I wish I would have met her 40 years ago! Lol

D

Deleted member 60

We ride the freebie train here as well. Everything goin out...nothin' comin back in. Occasionally someone will toss somethin' in the plate/the seed fund.....but all-in-all....those daze are over here in LegalLand.

As a caregiver from 2003 to 2010 or so... (had 5 patients @ one point) I never charged for meds. I took their 6 count....and I always grew more than they used from those 6...so they'd be fully taken care of each month...and I made my $$$ off the non-med folks on the backside. Win-win.

Moving it all outside has offered me 10X the product to play with...so even though I don't have a card/caregiver status anymore and the easy cash has long since ended......I still take care of my peeps for free.

curious2garden

Really Active Member

Good for you! I breed for pain genetics. I sell nothing and gift whatever I have over my needs.

Fekoh

I almost envy you for being such a great person lol