Help with strain information

Peacehead

Hi everyone I’ve been lurking for a while but thought some of you may be able to help me out so I’ve decided to give it a shot here. I recently got a couple goodies from oes Seedbank but after much research couldn’t find any info on them. Does anybody know the lineage on white gas from deadpanhead? I also have Bermuda shorts max powers genetics which is a cross of key lime mints and gmo breath but can’t seem to find any grows or pics of that either.. if any of you could help with any grow info or pics it would be appreciated. I know a lot of you hold a wealth of knowledge and resources.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hi everyone I’ve been lurking for a while but thought some of you may be able to help me out so I’ve decided to give it a shot here. I recently got a couple goodies from oes Seedbank but after much research couldn’t find any info on them. Does anybody know the lineage on white gas from deadpanhead? I also have Bermuda shorts max powers genetics which is a cross of key lime mints and gmo breath but can’t seem to find any grows or pics of that either.. if any of you could help with any grow info or pics it would be appreciated. I know a lot of you hold a wealth of knowledge and resources.
Hi @Peacehead
Unfortunately I dont have any helpful info for you, just wanted to say welcome to the forum! Youre in good company here.