Help with problems

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
i Have about two or three leaves in the entire room that look like thisF61AEE17-0B57-4E0D-A933-BB65B31D27DA.jpeg4D4E5DCE-CC2F-4FF8-9864-0FC610B2F116.jpeg43EFEAD7-6247-46AA-83C5-0AA80279C647.jpegtemps have been around 86 range due to summer heat during the days. I used ocean forest happy froga bale of pro mix and a bail of sunshine mix mixed it all together then just watered up till now besides mamouth p fish shit and ez tea. I’m about 1 week into flower and I’m going to start hitting it with advanced nutrients since that’s what I have laying around to use up. humidity has been jumping around from 45 to around 65. They are in five gallon grow bags and some in five gallon cloth pots Also on a couple of plants the aerated edges are kinda curling but not bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 1CE6ED8B-8250-4561-8719-7EB84557870B.jpeg
😚👌💨 stay clouded my friends

Last edited:

Vee

Ancient Member
as above get your room running right first see the temps and Rh is in the zone

as for the nute burn ???

lucky you ain't in flower as yet many ideas come up

including fresh soil this time 50% perlite

no more nutes until you fixed the greedy hunger pains

stay in veg until you fixed the fuck up ..imo

good luck

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Have u calibrated your meter lately?
What's the ph drift like?
Do u let the coco get dry/light pots? If so a newb mistake. Start a flush with 5.8 ph water ASAP.
U may be into one nute calmag too much and causing lockout from all the salt buildup.
Coco, escpecially promix is hard to overwater. Keep an consistently watered with a decent drift from say 5.8 to 6.5 and check runoff.
If u have a salt buildup problem you may be able to resolve it quickly because your medium,is fairly inert. Its living off the nutes u give her.

One suggestion is the obvious, more airflow. And the temps are dropping fast so ur issue is soon providing heat during lights off.

If at all possible. Try to change ur light schedule to off during thw day and on at night. Use your btu's wisely as @Jewels so wisely stated in his Journal.

Reactions: Vee

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am a 'ride or die' coco guy!!
I love to watch the plants drink!! With five gallon fabric pots it's a no brainer imo. They lose water very easy and unless the runoff is a problem, get ur nute issue firgired out and WHAM!! Hit em with the advanced nutes @ 50-75% , see how they adjust with the drop in temp and their new nute regiment.
If you have a tds meter check ur runoff as compared to your input ppm. It might tell ya something. Just helping a brother out before ya overadjust and start chasing tail. Been there done that, ole heisen himself,when he was a mod at the farm helped he realize a calmag deficiency from a lockout and a bigus ph meter.
Growing is an investment. Like any good contractor. If your ginna use something every once in a while , sure buy a cheapo and f it. But for us who check our shit on the reg, we need to be on point. Take care of ur meter, calibrate, and ALWAYS rinse with RO water after every use. Or else I will see the salt build up,occur on the glass globe of the meter.