Help! Week 4 veg downturn

GrowingCrazy429

No sir, I don't. Water temp usually stays between 69-73°F. Plant looks like shit. Roots look like shit compared to when they first dropped. This shit is way harder than a soil grow. The conditions change so fast. And if you don't know the ins-outs. I guess you end up fighting silly problems the entire time like I am now.

Streetpro09

Tester
No sir, I don't. Water temp usually stays between 69-73°F. Plant looks like shit. Roots look like shit compared to when they first dropped. This shit is way harder than a soil grow. The conditions change so fast. And if you don't know the ins-outs. I guess you end up fighting silly problems the entire time like I am now.
Are you using any kind of beneficial bacteria or running sterile?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Don’t worry about it…..theirs always more cuts or more beans to pop……I battled myself for 2 years when I started growing back in 2018…I look back at my plants now from log books and I feel so ashamed lol

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Fyi: 140 outta the trap ain't bad. Mine comes out over 400 if i remember right.

Knowing that you run ro and leds you might have to add a calmag supplement to the water. I've had people tell me it's not needed with certain nutrient lines. I temporarily switched to a different nute line and that's not what i experienced.
I think mines in the 285 range most days straight from the tap. I do notice that on days following heavy rain or snow run off that the ppms seem to spike a bit and the chemical smell seems to be higher.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think mines in the 285 range most days straight from the tap. I do notice that on days following heavy rain or snow run off that the ppms seem to spike a bit and the chemical smell seems to be higher.
I have a fairly deep well 285ft and there is lots of calcium & iron in the rock around here our well water is recharged from snow higher up on the mountain it takes several months for it to reach my well in the foothills when it does my PH & EC change. in the summer I use creek water plants prefer it

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Ill make an assumption about the advanced nutrients. When these companies make feed charts one thing i noticed is they are all to happy to have you use an organic add on in a situation cateorized for other mediums that dont play nice in water culture. One part or 2 part clean nutes are the way to fly.
Hight of solution you stated it was below the net pot at some point. This is ok if utilizing an airstone but not if utilizing waterfalls for DO. Avoiding cord roots is accomplished keeping solution just above bottom of net pot .5 inch or so. Personally prefer waterfalls after reading dhfs insights.
Have fun and stay loyal to the soil.