Help please, pollination problem

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Regarding hermie seeds....you really have to know what to look for when you run them. So far about a 50 50 herm regressive trait has shown in one of the accidental pollinations.
So its risky that way.

I am saving mine for when i am truly bored...i just want to see how the other crosses taste more than anything :D then i will know that grapes does go with alien og GG4...(I think it wont but who knows)

I am a little nutty looking for balls now that i had it happen.

And if you get a bunch of it bubble bags ice and water and you can make awesome hash....hash dont care about seeds. Kief trays work great too !

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Regarding hermie seeds....you really have to know what to look for when you run them. So far about a 50 50 herm regressive trait has shown in one of the accidental pollinations.
So its risky that way.

I am saving mine for when i am truly bored...i just want to see how the other crosses taste more than anything :D then i will know that grapes does go with alien og GG4...(I think it wont but who knows)

I am a little nutty looking for balls now that i had it happen.

And if you get a bunch of it bubble bags ice and water and you can make awesome hash....hash dont care about seeds. Kief trays work great too !
Thanks GWheels! Yes, I do not plan on running any of the seeds from them anytime soon but I will keep them around just in case. You never know when you’re going to happen upon an acreage or something ;)

I will definitely be hunting for balls in future runs. I’m glad this happened now and not later, it could’ve been much worse with more plants in the tent. I also will probably not run a screen so I can take them out and move them around to check more diligently.