Help needed wiring Sams

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It’s a lot easier to figure all this out before you buy the components so you can make sure they will work well together but it would help people figure things out if you could post the part number and/or specs of that FStrip. I run 4 FStrips in parellel for each XLG-240-H-AB driver but the voltage works out perfect for that combo.

Opie1

Master Grower
It’s a lot easier to figure all this out before you buy the components so you can make sure they will work well together but it would help people figure things out if you could post the part number and/or specs of that FStrip. I run 4 FStrips in parellel for each XLG-240-H-AB driver but the voltage works out perfect for that combo.
It’s a kit, so yeah everything goes together, I’ve wired qb’s before, but not strips. Series or parallel?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It’s a kit, so yeah everything goes together, I’ve wired qb’s before, but not strips. Series or parallel?
This is why it's important to know the specs of both the strips and the driver. It could require series, parallel, or some in series and some in parallel to get the voltage running through the strips where you want it. But, if you ordered it as a kit then I would just contact who you bought it from and ask them. I'm surprised they didn't send at least a wiring diagram, and instructions on how to tune it properly, if it came as a kit.

Opie1

Master Grower
This is why it's important to know the specs of both the strips and the driver. It could require series, parallel, or some in series and some in parallel to get the voltage running through the strips where you want it. But, if you ordered it as a kit then I would just contact who you bought it from and ask them. I'm surprised they didn't send at least a wiring diagram, and instructions on how to tune it properly, if it came as a kit.
I DID try to contact the guy that sells them and NO no instructions came with, and he hasn’t texted me back. I thought someone might be able to help.